Chest (Dorgesh-Kaan Average)
|Released||20 March 2007 (Update)|
|Examine||A stone chest.|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
There are multiple ways of accessing Dorgesh-Kaan, although compared to other cities, it is in a bad position with poor access.
- Players may walk from the Dorgeshuun Mines. The city can be accessed from Lumbridge by selecting the follow option on Kazgar, who is near the castle basement.
- The city can be accessed from the Kalphite Lair through the Dorgesh-Kaan South Dungeon to the south of the city, although a light source is required.
- There is a fairy ring in the dungeon to the south with the code ajq. This may only be used if players have completed Fairytale II - Cure a Queen up to the point where the fairy ring network is unlocked. A light source is needed in the dungeon.
- The Dorgesh-Kaan–Keldagrim train system may be used to travel to Dorgesh-Kaan from Keldagrim by rail (after Another Slice of H.A.M.), and vice-versa. The tickets are free; a player only needs to wait less than a minute in the carriage for the departure. The train station is located on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], in the south-west corner of Dorgesh-Kaan or the east side of Keldagrim.
- A player may use a dorgesh-kaan sphere, obtained from Oldak, for a one-click teleport to the city. Other moving-over-distance spheres are available from Oldak, so long as the player has molten glass and 2 law runes.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Normal chests[edit | edit source]
|Cave goblin wire||1||1/7||886||12|
Zanik's chests[edit | edit source]
|Clue scroll (easy)||1||1/23||Not sold||12|
|Newcomer map||1||1/23||Not sold||0|
|Cave goblin wire||1||1/23||886||12|
- Coins are only obtained from Zanik's chests if the player already has an easy clue scroll.
Oldak's chest[edit | edit source]
|Dorgesh-kaan sphere||1||1/20||Not sold||12|
|Cave goblin wire||1||1/20||886||12|
|Empty light orb||1||1/20||Not sold||150|
See also[edit | edit source]