Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||12 December 2002 (Update)|
|Examine||Yum... smells good.|
|High alch||1 coin|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||1,328 coins (info)|
A total of 106 Cooking experience is earned for each serving, broken down by steps below.
Recipe[edit | edit source]
To make Chocolate Chip Crunchies:
- Use Gianne dough on a Crunchy tray, (0 experience)
- Use the filled tray with a range to lightly bake them, (30 experience)
- Prepare the crunchies with 2 Chocolate bars and Gnome Spice in your inventory, (30 experience)
- Bake the crunchies on a range. (0 experience)
- Add some chocolate dust to finish. (46 experience)
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Unfinished crunchy (chocchip)||1||N/A|
- Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
Cooking chance[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|7 August 2006
The item was graphically updated with the rework of the Gnome Restaurant.
Gallery (historical)[edit | edit source]
|29 March 2004 –
7 August 2006
|7 August 2006 –|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- 'Crunchies' are similar to cookies or biscuits.
- Each tray appears to hold 6 crunchies, yet the image showing the finished item is only 3 crunchies.
- They are the only gnome food that uses Gianne Dough to not use Equa leaves.