Chocolate chip crunchies are a gnome food that can be made at level 16 cooking. They heal 7 hitpoints per serving.
A total of 106 Cooking experience is earned for each serving, broken down by steps below.
To make Chocolate Chip Crunchies:
- Use Gianne dough on a Crunchy tray, (0 experience)
- Use the filled tray with a range to lightly bake them, (30 experience)
- Prepare the crunchies with 2 Chocolate bars and Gnome Spice in your inventory, (30 experience)
- Bake the crunchies on a range. (0 experience)
- Add some chocolate dust to finish. (46 experience)
| Cooking||16 (b)||46|
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) |
- ↑ Due to Grand Exchange prices changing based on trade volume, this profit may not be fully accurate if the components are infrequently traded.
- 'Crunchies' are similar to cookies or biscuits.
- Each tray appears to hold 6 crunchies, yet the image showing the finished item is only 3 crunchies.
- They are the only gnome food that uses Gianne Dough to not use Equa leaves.