Chocolate bomb is a gnome dish that can be made at level 42 cooking. The premade version is sold in the food shop in the north-west corner of the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] of the Grand Tree for 160 gp, with 3 in stock. It heals 15 hp and can be eaten in the same game tick as another food if clicked immediately after the other food (thus if eaten with a shark, you can heal 35 hp with the same delay eating just 1 shark would produce). Like all gnome foods, they stop burning at Cooking level 38. This means that Chocolate bombs are never burnt.
Making a chocolate bomb is a requirement for the Medium Western Provinces Diary.
Upon finishing making a chocolate bomb, the player receives a dialogue box saying, "You pour over an obscene amount of cream and dust with chocolate dust. Mmmm."
Chocolate, chocolate dust, pots of cream, gianne dough, and gnomebowl moulds can be bought from the Gnome Cook named Hudo who is found by the gnome cookers on the second floor of the Grand Tree.
How to make chocolate bomb[edit | edit source]
- Fill a gnomebowl mould with gianne dough to create a raw gnomebowl and bake to create a Half baked bowl granting 30 Cooking experience.
- Add 4 chocolate bars and an equa leaf to the Half baked bowl (left-click prepare) to create a Half made bowl granting 50 Cooking experience.
- Bake the Half made bowl which removes the Unfinished bowl from the gnomebowl mould (returning it to your inventory).
- Use the Unfinished bowl with two pots of cream and one chocolate dust to create the Chocolate Bomb. This grants a final 110 Cooking experience for a grand total of 190 experience for making the Chocolate Bomb.
| Cooking||42 (b)||110|
|Members||Ticks||1 (0.6s) |
Chocolate bombs can be created in bulk; however because of the large amount of ingredients needed to create one chocolate bomb the creation of chocolate bombs in bulk needs to be methodical.
- Withdraw from your bank: 4 Gianne dough, 4 Gnomebowl moulds, 4 Equa leaves and 16 Chocolate bars.
- Add the Gianne dough to the Gnomebowl moulds on the way to the range. This can be done while running.
- Bake each of the gnomebowl moulds individually on the range to create 4 Half baked bowls.
- Click on the Half baked bowls and create Chocolate bombs. You should now only have 4 Gnomebowl moulds and the half made chocolate bombs.
- Bake the chocolate bombs again on the range.
- Bank the unfinished chocolate bombs and leave the gnomebowl moulds in your inventory.
- Repeat steps 1 to 7 until you have used all your Gianne dough or have made the number of Chocolate bombs you wish to make.
- Empty your inventory and withdraw from the bank: 7 Half made chocolate bombs, 7 chocolate dusts and 14 pots of cream.
- Use the chocolate dusts on the Half made chocolate bombs. It is not recommended to use the pots of cream on the Half made chocolate bombs because the left-click option is to eat the pot of cream.
- Repeat steps 7 to 9 until you have created all of your chocolate bombs.