A Church is a building in RuneScape that usually contains an altar. Players can pray at an altar to replenish their Prayer points. Some churches have an organ in them, which can be played for pure entertainment.
Churches are located in many areas in RuneScape, but mostly cities and towns.
Churches are usually empty except for NPCs.
Some churches are placed in random areas, such as the chaos temple, and the one next to the entrance of the God Wars Dungeon.
List of Churches[edit | edit source]
- Lumbridge Church, Saradominist
- Port Sarim
- Rimmington Church, Saradominist
- Al Kharid (Duel Arena)
- Duel Arena Church, Saradominist
- Near Goblin Village
- Captured Temple, Zamorakian
- High Cathedral, Saradominist
- Seers' Village, Saradomin
- Edgeville Monastery, Saradominist
- Ardougne Monastery, Saradominist
- Witchaven Saradominist Church
- Church Of The Pantheon, Desert Gods
- Morytania/Misthalin/River Salve
- Paterdomus, Temple of Saradomin; captured by monks of Zamorak in year 169 in the 5th age.