|Released||26 May 2021 (Update)|
The Clan Hall is a special instanced area accessible by members of a clan, or by guests if allowed, allowing them to gather and socialise. It is accessible through the blue portal located at the Clan Hub.
Features[edit | edit source]
Coffer[edit | edit source]
The Clan Coffer near the bank is used to store or withdraw up to 1,000,000 coins at a time. A certain rank is required to withdraw any amount which will always notify all members of the clan. Any member of the clan is able to deposit into the coffer.
Piano[edit | edit source]
A piano can be found south-west of the hall; it has three right-click options:
- Entertain, where clicking notes on the piano are played in a group on the next tick for all players in the Clan Hall to hear.
- Play-quietly, keys on the number row of the keyboard (` to backspace) correspond to piano keys for only the player to hear, and each note is played instantly.
- Background-music, which unlocks the track Rhapsody, playing it from the music player for only the player that selected it.
The black piano keys, for flat and sharp notes, are not interactable.
Dummy[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Gardener Jay Jr., can found outside of the hall.
- Hannibal, found in the kitchen.
- Raqueel, the barmaid.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|3 June 2021
The bank sign in the Clan Hall no longer blocks line-of-sight, so you can cast the telegrab spell through it.