Client of Kourend/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Veos at Port Piscarilius.|
|Description||Will you help Veos handle a mysterious client?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
- Travel to Port Piscarilius by talking to Veos at the northernmost dock of Port Sarim just south of the pub. (Use amulet of glory to travel to Draynor Village then run around the wall to the west of the village to the docks)
- Once there, talk to Veos again to start.
- He will give you an enchanted scroll.
- Use your feather on the enchanted scroll to get an enchanted quill.
Speaking to the store owners[edit | edit source]
- Visit the following districts and speak to their respective store owners about their city and gaining favour:
- Return to Veos after speaking with all store owners.
- Use your Games necklace Wintertodt Camp teleport and run south until you reach the dark terrain with purple crystals, then east. Alternatively, if you've already paid Trossa 80,000 coins to revive the dead fairy ring, you can use code CIS.
- Activate the mysterious orb in your inventory while near the Dark Altar, east of Trossa and the fairy ring.
- Run back to Veos .
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- Two antique lamps which provide 500 XP each in a skill of the player's choosing.
- Kourend favour certificate. Reading it grants 20% favour in a city of your choosing. (It's recommended to use it on Piscarilius because that is the slowest to gain.)
- Kharedst's memoirs