|Released||17 October 2013 (Update)|
|Examine||Commander of Saradomin's forces.|
|Max hit||27 (melee)|
|Attack style||Crush, Magic|
|Slayer XP||350 xp|
|Immune to poison||Immune to venom|
Commander Zilyana is the appointed leader of Saradomin's forces in the God Wars Dungeon and one of only two living representatives of the Icyene race in Old School RuneScape, the other being the half-human half-Icyene Safalaan.
To gain access to her chamber within the Saradomin Encampment, players must have killed 40 of Saradomin's followers throughout the dungeon. Furthermore, in addition to an Agility level of 70 (cannot be boosted), players must bring two ropes on their first visit in order to navigate obstacles in the encampment.
Location[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon (Saradomin boss room)||596||1||Maplink|
Fight overview[edit | edit source]
Like other God Wars Dungeon bosses, Zilyana roams around a rectangular room with her bodyguards until a player enters, attacking them on sight. She attacks with very accurate and rapid melee and magic attacks, and her bodyguards use a different combat style each. She will only use her magic attacks at melee distance, which has a minimum hit of 10 should it successfully hit the player. If all players leave, her health and stats will be reset.
Bodyguards[edit | edit source]
Quotes[edit | edit source]
The Commander can be seen yelling several battle cries whether or not she is in combat with any players:
- Death to the enemies of the light!
- Slay the evil ones!
- Saradomin lend me strength!
- By the power of Saradomin!
- May Saradomin be my sword!
- Good will always triumph!
- Forward! Our allies are with us!
- Saradomin is with us!
- In the name of Saradomin!
- All praise Saradomin!
- Attack! Find the Godsword!
Drops[edit | edit source]
Drop rates estimated based on 23,068 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Commander Zilyana kill, including its unique drops, is worth either 137,682, or, excluding the unique drops, 26,045. Furthermore killing the three minions yields an additional 5,846 on average (including uniques), bringing the total to 143,528 per kill.
100%[edit | edit source]
Uniques[edit | edit source]
|Godsword shard 1||1||1/762[d 1]||153,580||150,000|
|Godsword shard 2||1||1/762[d 1]||154,193||150,000|
|Godsword shard 3||1||1/762[d 1]||155,376||150,000|
- The drop rate is 1/762 for a specific Godsword Shard piece, or 1/254 for any piece.
Weapons and armour[edit | edit source]
Potions[edit | edit source]
|Saradomin brew(3)||3||6/127[d 1]||10,584||315|
|Super restore(4)||3||6/127[d 1]||33,705||540|
|Super defence(3)||3||8/127[d 2]||2,691||474|
|Magic potion(3)||3||8/127[d 2]||261||450|
- Saradomin brews and Super restore potions are dropped together
- Super defence potions and magic potions are dropped together
Other[edit | edit source]
|Grimy ranarr weed||5 (noted)||8/127||33,425||90|
- Coins come from rolls on all loot tables, including the unique table, GDT and RDT.
Rare drop table[edit | edit source]
There is a 8/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant rare drop table and a 2/127 chance of rolling the God Wars Dungeon-variant gem drop table. This table differs from the regular rare drop table and gem drop table in a few ways. This table is unaffected by the Ring of wealth. The Runite bar drop is replaced by a Rune sword. The quantity range of some items differs. All empty rolls (1/2.70) are replaced by a coin drop of 19,500-20,000; however the chance of rolling these coins is included in the monster's main drop table and is not displayed here for the sake of clarity.
|Loop half of key||1||1/94.93||10,092||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/99.58||10,281||60|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/677.33||37,765||38,400|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,016||22,525||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,016||3,500||4,500|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,032||58,968||60,000|
|Shield left half||1||1/4,220.62||65,357||66,000|
Tertiary[edit | edit source]
|Brimstone key||1||1/50[d 1]||Not sold||N/A|
|Clue scroll (elite)||1||1/250||Not sold||12|
|Pet zilyana||1||1/5,000||Not sold||N/A|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|13 January 2021
Ironmen now have their own shared instance for each God Wars Dungeon general. The "Peek" option on doors will now tell players how many players are in the ironman instance. There is an ancient brazier that was added on the same wall as the final rope. If it is lit it shows there is someone in the Ironman instance.
|25 June 2015
(update | poll)
Added a 'peek' option to the entrance of this boss.
|17 July 2014
(update | poll)
Players can now receive a pet version of this boss after defeating it.
|24 October 2013
Commander Zilyana is now more vulnerable to the freezing effects of ice spells and the Zamorak godsword.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- While pretending to form an alliance with Armadyl, Commander Zilyana stole the Armadyl crossbow from Kree'arra during the God Wars, keeping it as a trophy of her cunning.
- Following a patch on the 24th October 2013, Zilyana is susceptible to Ice spells and the Zamorak godsword.
References[edit | edit source]
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 24 October 2018. (Archived from the original on 26 May 2020.) Mod Ash: "Zilyana has a 10-20 attack and K'ril has a 10-30 attack."
- Jagex. Mod Kieren's Twitter account. 23 August 2017. (Archived from the original on 26 March 2019.) Mod Kieren: "Here are some numbers! Hilt=1/508, Light=1/254, Sword=1/127, ACB=1/508"
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 28 November 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "There's a 1/254 chance of it deciding to give you a shard. So the chance of Shard 1 is 1/762, etc."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 19 January 2018. (Archived from the original on 26 March 2019.) Mod Ash: "8/127 [prayer potions] and 6/127 [saradomin brews+super restore potions]."
- Envision. "Drop Rates V2." (Archived from the original on 29 Mar 2019.) Old School RuneScape Forums.
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 23 September 2015. (Archived from the original on 26 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "2/127 to go to gems OR 8/127 to go to RDT, from where 20/128 goes to gems. On gems, 3/128 for the talisman."
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 1 Feb 2019. (Archived from the original on 27 Mar 2019.) Mod Ash: "The GWD has its own version of the RDT, one that doesn't respond to rings of wealth as far as I remember."
- Jagex. Mod JohnC's Twitter account. 1 September 2014. (Archived from the original on 25 March 2019.) Mod JohnC: "Godwars pet drop rates, all 4 are 1 in 5k."