|Please add an image!|
|Release date||10 January 2007 (Update)|
|Developer||Chris J, Matt H|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the High Priest of Icthlarin.|
|Description||The High Priest of Icthlarin has problems again - this time with the inhabitants of Menaphos. Sophanem is recovering from the plague, yet most of its citizens are still trapped on the other side of the river. Diplomacy has failed and subterfuge beckons. Clearly, this is the sort of job that a shifty adventurer could excel in.|
|Enemies to defeat||Giant scarab (level 191)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
|Floor trap: Search floor to pass. Walking over them will deal 14-17 damage|
|Wall trap: Search the wall to pass. Walking past them will deal 14-17 damage|
|Crusher Blocks: Move diagonally between them or use the minimap to automatically navigate. Failure will hit around 8 damage.|
|Sand pits: Avoid by walking around the pit. If you step on these, the ground will crack open and a Scarab swarm will come out.|
|Scarab trap: Avoid standing directly under these. Otherwise a pit will appear, dropping you to the lower level.|
- Search Kaleef's body.
- Read the parchment.
- Talk to Maisa to the west.
- Speak to Osman in front of the Al Kharid palace.
- Travel to Sophanem and speak to Osman again outside the gates.
- Navigate the tunnels to the ladder again.
- Kill the level 191 Giant scarab. Make sure you're well prepared; if you die during the fight, your stuff vanishes, and there is no way to reclaim it! If you decide to mage the Giant Scarab, it can be safe spotted by standing near Kaleef's body, and Protect from Missiles.
- Talk to Osman.
- Pick up Keris if you wish (needed for Desert hard diary).
- Talk to the High Priest.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 7,000 Thieving Thieving experience
- Combat lamp giving two wishes granting 7,000 experience to Attack Attack, Strength Strength, Defence Defence, Hitpoints Hitpoints, Ranged Ranged, or Magic Magic
- The Keris
- Access to Sophanem's bank