Cook's Assistant/Quick guide
|Cook's Assistant (#1)|
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the Cook in the kitchen of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||The Lumbridge Castle cook is in a mess. It is the Duke of Lumbridge's birthday and the cook is making the cake. He needs a lot of ingredients and doesn't have much time.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
Prep Work[edit | edit source]
Obtaining the Ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Go to the chicken farm, east of the windmill, and take an egg.
- Go west to the wheat field and pick some wheat (grain).
- Follow the path north to the windmill.
- Climb up to the top floor and use the grain on the hopper then pull the lever.
- Climb back down and take the flour from the flour bin with a pot.
- Go to the north-western Lumbridge cow field, just North of the windmill.
- Use a bucket on the dairy cow.
Delivery[edit | edit source]
- Report back to the Cook.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 300 Cooking Cooking experience
- Permission to use the Cook-o-matic 100, which significantly reduces the chance of burning food.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The completion of Cook's Assistant is a requirement to complete the following:
- Recipe for Disaster
- Easy Lumbridge & Draynor Diary: "Bake some bread on the Lumbridge castle kitchen range."