Cook's Assistant/Quick guide
|Cook's Assistant (#1)|
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the Cook in the kitchen of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||The Lumbridge Castle cook is in a mess. It is the Duke of Lumbridge's birthday and the cook is making the cake. He needs a lot of ingredients and doesn't have much time.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting started[edit | edit source]
Talk to the Cook in Lumbridge Castle's kitchen to start the quest.
Obtaining the ingredients[edit | edit source]
- Head to the Lumbridge cow field.
- Use a bucket on one of the dairy cows.
- Head to the chicken farm north-west of the cow field.
- Take an egg from one of the spawns on the ground.
- Head to the mill across the river from the chicken farm and pick some grain from outside.
- Climb up to the top floor of the mill and use the grain with the hopper then pull the lever.
- Climb back down and take the flour from the flour bin with an empty pot.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Report back to the cook.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 300 Cooking Cooking experience
- Permission to use the Cook-o-matic 100, which significantly reduces the chance of burning food.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The completion of Cook's Assistant is a requirement to complete the following:
- Recipe for Disaster
- Easy Lumbridge & Draynor Diary: "Bake some bread on the Lumbridge castle kitchen range."