Cook's Assistant/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the Cook in the kitchen of Lumbridge Castle.|
|Description||The Lumbridge Castle cook is in a mess. It is the Duke of Lumbridge's birthday and the cook is making the cake. He needs a lot of ingredients and doesn't have much time.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Obtain the following items: a bucket of milk, a pot of flour, and an egg:
- Buy from the Grand Exchange for: 141
- Create them yourself:
- Bucket of milk: use a bucket (found in the cellar of Lumbridge castle) on a dairy cow in the Lumbridge cow field.
- Egg: spawns at the chicken farm north-west of the cow field.
- Pot of flour: with an empty pot (found by the Cook in Lumbridge Castle), head to the Mill Lane Mill next to the cow pens and pick some grain from outside. Climb up to the top floor of the mill and use the grain with the hopper, then pull the lever. Climb down and take the flour from the flour bin with an empty pot.
- Talk to the Cook in Lumbridge Castle's kitchen with all the items in your inventory.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 300 Cooking experience
- Permission to use the Cook-o-matic 100, which reduces the chance of burning some foods.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
The completion of Cook's Assistant is a requirement to complete the following:
- Recipe for Disaster
- Easy Lumbridge & Draynor Diary: "Bake some bread on the Lumbridge castle kitchen range."