|Released||17 March 2001 (Update)|
|Examine||Keeps the doctor away.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
|Exchange||104 coins (info)|
Cooking apples are primarily used as an ingredient to make apple pies. They can be obtained from the Cooks' Guild, Culinaromancer's Chest, Logava Gricoller's Cooking Supplies, or alternatively, harvested from an apple tree grown from an apple tree seed in a fruit tree patch by a player with a Farming level of 27.
Baskets of apples (which contain 5 apples each) can be used in the Farming skill to pay farmers to watch planted trees. One basket is needed to watch willows and strawberries, while four baskets are needed to watch a banana tree.
Obtaining apples[edit | edit source]
Respawns[edit | edit source]
- 3 - Cooks' Guild two on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US]; one on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] (spawn time is around 40 seconds).
- 3 barrels - on the Lady Zay, while at the Pirates' Cove (1 barrel is in the hull).
- 5 barrels - on the pirates' ship at Lunar Isle. 1 barrel is on the deck, 4 are in the hull. 2 of the barrels in the hull are inaccessible.
Store locations[edit | edit source]
|Culinaromancer's Chest (full)||Lumbridge Castle basement||50||1||0|
|Logava Gricoller's Cooking Supplies||Hosidius||2||1||0|
|Culinaromancer's Chest (diary)||Lumbridge Castle basement||50||1||0|
|Culinaromancer's Chest (2/10)||Lumbridge Castle basement||2||1||0|
|Culinaromancer's Chest (6/10)||Lumbridge Castle basement||10||1||0|
|Frenita's Cookery Shop.||Yanille||2||1||0|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The apple's examine of "Keeps the doctor away" is the latter half of the proverb, "An apple a day keeps the doctor away." A barrel of apples (non-carryable) completes the proverb with its examine of "An apple a day..."
- There are a lot of apple trees south of the Tree Gnome Stronghold, however the player cannot pick any apples from these.
|Fruit tree produce||