Corkat quo Sihar
|Corkat quo Sihar|
|Released||10 January 2019 (Update)|
|Examine||A mystic of the Kahlith.|
Corkat quo Sihar (translated as Corkat the Mystic) is a Kahlith mystic found at the top of Mount Karuulm. They tell the player to talk to either Konar quo Maten or Xorrah quo Sihar depending on whether the player follows the balance.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
The following text is transcluded from Transcript:Corkat quo Sihar.
- Corkat quo Sihar: Greetings human.
- Player: Hello, who are you?
- Corkat quo Sihar: I am Corkat quo Sihar. I am one of the mystics of the Kahlith. Are you here to serve the balance?
- Player: Yes.
- Corkat quo Sihar: Then you should speak to Konar quo Maten. She will guide you.
- Player: No.
- Corkat quo Sihar: A shame. You are a bringer of death, you could be of great use to the balance.
- Player: I'm not sure.
- Corkat quo Sihar: Then you should speak with Xorrah quo Sihar. He will show you the way.