|Released||7 December 2017 (Update)|
|Music||On the Shore|
|Location on World Map|
|Feldip Hunter area|
|Myths' Guild||←||Corsair Cove||→||Southern Sea|
Corsair Cove is a small port town located on the southern shore of Feldip Hills. It is isolated from the rest of the area by large impassable cliffs. Unlike most of the western part of the world map, the cove is accessible to free-to-play players. It is featured in The Corsair Curse quest.
Transportation[edit | edit source]
- Ship - If you have not started the quest, speak with Captain Tock north of port Sarim.
- If The Corsair Curse is started but not completed, then talk to Captain Tock on the western end of Rimmington to sail to Corsair Cove.
- Talk to Cabin Boy Colin on the western end of Rimmington after completion of The Corsair Curse.
- Rocks - With 10 , players can access the Corsair Cove south of the Feldip Hunter area.
- Agility shortcut - With 30 , players that have completed Dragon Slayer I and have spoken to Haris can access the Corsair Cove Resource Area south-west of the Feldip Hunter area.
- Spirit tree - Use a spirit tree to teleport to Feldip Hills and run east.
- Charter - You can charter a boat to Corsair Cove.
Features[edit | edit source]
Haris' Resource Area[edit | edit source]
North-west of the port is the Corsair Cove Resource Area, which is only accessible after the completion of Dragon Slayer I. Speaking to Haris after the quest will give you access to this resource area.
The area features:
Using the resource area's fishing spot in conjunction with the deposit box outside the Corsair Cove bank can yield slightly faster trips (around 6 seconds there and back) over running from Karamja's lobster/swordfish spots to the boat then to Port Sarim deposit box. It will however drain more run energy due to there being no loading time while on the boat, but you will save on gold and have another inventory slot for fishing.
Corsair Cove Dungeon[edit | edit source]
There are two access points into the dungeon: through the hole west of cove and through the cave inside Haris's resource area. It is a useful location for both members and free players to fight level 82 Ogress Warriors and Ogress Shamans, which are notable for the rune full helm, limpwurt root and the shaman mask drops.
South-east is an inaccessible bank vault.
South-west is an entrance to the Myths' Guild Dungeon.
Charter ship[edit | edit source]
The charter ships also have a dock in the harbour in Corsair Cove. It provides rides to several other locations. After completing Cabin Fever, the charter ship fare is reduced by 50%. Wearing the ring of charos(a) also reduces the fare by 50%. These two bonuses can be stacked to reduce the cost to 25%.
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Inhabitants[edit | edit source]
- Captain Tock
- Arsen the Thief
- Madame Caldarium
- Lord Marshal Brogan
- Cabin Boy Colin
|Locations and scenery|