|Released||29 March 2004 (Update)|
|Examine||A mysterious power emanates from this shrine.|
|Location on World Map|
|Shady grove||←||Cosmic Altar||→||Unknown|
Access[edit | edit source]
As with most other runecrafting altars, it can be accessed via the Abyss. Players could also enter its ruins in southern Zanaris by using a cosmic talisman. Players could also simply click on the ruins while wearing a cosmic tiara.
There are two agility shortcuts that allow faster access, one requiring 46 Agility for the medium shortcut, and 66 Agility for the advanced shortcut. You will take four damage if you fail these shortcuts.
Experience[edit | edit source]
This section is a stub. Please help .
Crafting 1 essence into a cosmic rune grants 8 experience.
- An inventory of 28 pure essence grants 224 EXP.
- An inventory of 30 (small pouch) grants 240 EXP.
- An inventory of 35 (small pouch + medium pouch) grants 280 EXP,.
- An inventory of 43 (small pouch + medium pouch + large pouch) grants 344 EXP.
- An inventory of 54 (small pouch + medium pouch + large pouch + giant pouch) grants 432 EXP.
From level 59 on (boostable) there are 2 cosmics created per essence, without giving any additional experience.
This is required for the Lumbridge & Draynor Diary hard task of creating 56 cosmic runes simultaneously.
Tiaras[edit | edit source]
Music unlocked[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- When a player enters the altar, they are randomly sent to one of the four portals inside.
- The projectiles that fly throughout the altar resemble Wind Blast.