The Cosmic entity's plane is an area separate from Gielinor in which Starflowers grow. The only inhabitant of the plane is the Cosmic Being. It can only be accessed by starting A Fairy Tale Part II, and the only way to access it is via the fairy ring teleportation system, CKP.
As with all Fairy rings, either a dramen staff or lunar staff is required to use them. However, you can fully complete the Lumbridge & Draynor Diary to gain access without a Dramen or Lunar staff.
This area is only useful for collecting Starflowers, which are used in Magic essence potions. During the quest A Fairy Tale Part II, the player must visit the Cosmic Plane to pick a Starflower to heal the fairy queen. After the quest, players can revisit the plane to collect more Starflowers for making Magic essence potions if they wish. When first arriving in the plane, there seem to be no flowers; however, they will start blooming after a minute or so, and players will be able to pick them.
The Cosmic Being doesn't have any apparent use, although it does ponder "universal mysteries" (such as "Where do flies go at night?"). The Cosmic Being has a number of different mysteries it ponders.
- The Cosmic entity's plane, like all areas not on the overworld map, is actually located on a section of the world map above the Wilderness which houses all of the underground and other non-surface areas of the game. It is surrounded by tall black "walls" that obstruct the players view of what lies beyond the plane. If a player has an oculus orb they can use it to see past them.
- To the west is the Fishing Trawler area if the ship sinks completely.
- To the north is the area where the player fights Ranis Drakan during Taste of Hope quest; players can even see the citizens.
- Players would not be able to see another player doing the quest, as the fight would take place in an instanced copy generated from the template seen via the oculus orb.
- To the north-east is the instanced area where the Wise Old Man's Draynor bank robbery takes place.
- To the east is one of the entrances of the Cosmic Altar.
- Standing on the south-westernmost edge of the Cosmic plane and pointing the Oculus Orb in that direction as far as it can go, it is also possible to see a small part of the backstage area for the Mime random event.
The Fishing Trawler area, Taste of Hope instance area, Draynor bank robbbery instance area, Cosmic Altar entrance, and Cosmic plane as viewed via the Oculus orb.