|Released||6 December 2004 (Update)|
|Inhabitants||Gnomes, Snakes, Scorpions|
|Teleports||Grand Tree Transportation by Waydar and Lumdo from Ape Atoll|
Crash Island is a small island to the east of Ape Atoll. Players gain access to it during Monkey Madness I. There is also a dungeon underneath the island, which is used for the sub-quest Freeing King Awowogei in Recipe for Disaster.
All attackable NPCs on this island, with the exception of birds, are aggressive and poisonous. As such, it is an unpopular place to train. Few players prior to completing Recipe for Disaster have explored the island.
Getting there[edit | edit source]
At the moment, the only known methods of getting to Crash Island are:
- Waydar from the Grand Tree in Tree Gnome Stronghold
- Lumdo via Ape Atoll (Ape Atoll Teleport)
Lumdo and Waydar remain on the island, and can transport the player to Ape Atoll and Tree Gnome Stronghold, respectively.
Notable features[edit | edit source]
- Crash Island Dungeon - located at the centre of the island, containing poisonous level 84 Big Snakes.
- The Big Snakes have extremely high attack, and can consistently hit through high levelled armour such as Barrows, dragon, etc.
- There is a coordinate clue spot on the east side of this island.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Monsters[edit | edit source]
Personalities[edit | edit source]