Crawling hand (mounted)
|Furniture name||Crawling hand|
|Released||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Experience||211 (261 Slayer)|
|Hotspot||Head trophy space|
|Examine||A trophy of a mighty slayer!|
A mounted crawling hand can be built in the Head trophy space of the Skill Hall in a player-owned house. It requires 38 Construction to build and when built, it gives 211 Construction and 261 Slayer experience. The player must have a hammer and a saw in their inventory to build it.
Creation[edit | edit source]
|Stuffed crawling hand||1||1,000|
|Mounted crawling hand||1||N/A|
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Another player's POH[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hey, a crawling hand!
- Crawling hand: Yes, what?
- Player: <House owner's name> must be pretty handy to have slayed that!
In your POH[edit | edit source]
- Player: Hey, I was going to make some furniture, do you think you could lend a HAND?
- Crawling hand: Very funny.
- Player: Hey, hand, do you want to know how I slayed you?
- Crawling hand: I don't know, how?
- Player: Because you're just a hand! You're ARMLESS!
- Player: Hey, you're just a hand, right? So what do you eat?
- Crawling hand: Finger food, of course!
|Armour space (Castle Wars)|
|Armour space (Smithing)|
|Head trophy space|
|Fishing trophy space|
|Rune case space|