Creature of Fenkenstrain/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Read the sign in the middle of Canifis.|
|Description||Dr Fenkenstrain, master and sole occupant of the castle to the north-east of Canifis, needs a new servant to go on a dark errand for him. Do you have the stomach to help Fenkenstrain complete his twisted purpose?|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Start the quest by reading the signpost in the centre of Canifis or by talking to Dr Fenkenstrain.
- Take a pickled brain off the table in the tavern in Canifis for 50gp, or by using Telekinetic Grab.
- Talk to Dr Fenkenstrain inside of Fenkenstrain's Castle.
- Go upstairs by the eastern or western staircase to the bookcases and read:
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost on the ground floor in the back of the castle with the ghostspeak amulet equipped.
- Right-click dig at the cross-shaped grave marker in the Haunted Woods, south-east of Fenkenstrain's castle and immediately east of fairy ring (fairy ring alq)
- Combine the decapicated head and the pickled brain
- Head north out of the Haunted Woods and use your star amulet on the easternmost memorial (south-east of Fenkenstrain's castle)
- Push the memorial to enter the Experiment Cave.
- Inside, kill a level 51 Experiment for the cavern key. If you have started Rag and Bone Man II, kill additional Experiments (level 25 or 51) for the Experiment bone.
- Follow the north-western path to the end.
- Search the chest and climb the ladder.
- Right-click Dig at the three graves to get the torso, arms and legs.
- Return to Dr Fenkenstrain (Fenkenstrain's castle teleport) and give him the body parts.
- Talk to him again to give him the needle and thread.
- Talk to the Gardener Ghost for the shed key (ensure ghostspeak amulet is equipped).
- Search the cupboard inside the shed to get a garden brush.
- Take 3 canes from the pile of canes next to the shed
- Use all the canes (3) on the garden brush to get an extended brush (using a total of 3 bronze wires).
- Go upstairs to the western fireplace and use the extended brush on the fireplace for a conductor mould.
- Go to a furnace (closest is in Port Phasmatys, teleport to Falador, fairy ring to Zanaris, amulet of glory to Al Kharid, or Home Teleport to Lumbridge) and smelt a silver bar into a conductor (lightning rod).
- Return to the castle, go upstairs and then climb the southern ladder to reach the lightning conductor.
- Repair the lightning conductor.
- Return to Dr Fenkenstrain and talk to him.
- Go upstairs, then through the metal door, then climb the northern ladder.
- Talk to Fenkenstrain's monster.
- Go downstairs, then pickpocket the doctor for the ring of charos.
- Quest complete!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 1,000 Thieving experience
- The Ring of charos, which allows access to the Werewolf Agility Course, and, when activated during Garden of Tranquillity, reduced cost to many transport links.
Required for completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Creature of Fenkenstrain is required for the following: