The Crwys Clan is one of the eight elven clans who were originally brought to Gielinor from Tarddiad by Guthix and Seren in the early First Age. They are skilled in botanic arts such as Farming and Woodcutting. They are located north east of the Tower of Voices in Prifddinas, off the eastern path.
Features of the district[edit | edit source]
- Three teak trees, three mahogany trees and a sawmill near them.
- Two allotment patches and a flower patch; there is no herb patch.
- A crystal tree patch, which yields crystal shards when harvested.
- Branwen's Farming Shop, a farming shop run by Branwen. A cooking range can be found in the house west of the shop as well.
Known Crwys elves[edit | edit source]
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Crwys translates to "cross" in Welsh.
|† denotes that a person is deceased.|