Daddy's Home/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Released||26 August 2020 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Marlo in the Estate Agent's house in north-east Varrock.|
|Description||Marlo's father requires someone to refurnish his disastrous house.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Marlo in the house of the Varrock Estate Agent in north-east Varrock.
- Pick up a saw here if you didn't bring one.
- Talk to Old Man Yarlo in his house south-west of Aubury's Rune Shop.
- Remove all of the old furniture in the house, for a total of 7 hotspots: 6 pieces of furniture and a rug.
- one broken chair
- one rotten carpet
- two broken stools
- two broken tables
- one campbed
- Talk to Old Man Yarlo again.
- Search the crates with the black symbol on them west of the range for 3 waxwood logs.
- Go to the Varrock sawmill and talk to the Sawmill operator.
- Go to Old Man Yarlo's home and build the new furniture (all white translucent objects).
- Talk to Old Man Yarlo for a hammer if you didn't bring one.
- Talk to Old Man Yarlo.
- Talk to Marlo to claim your reward.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 400 Construction XP
- An additional 544 Construction XP is gained when building the furniture, for a total of 944 XP
- A player-owned house in Rimmington or 1000 coins if you already own one.
- Marlo's crate, which contains 25 planks, 50 mithril nails, 5 steel bars, 10 oak planks, 8 bolts of cloth, 5 house teleports, and 1 Falador teleport, for a total value of 26,321