Dagannoth Supreme is the Ranged-based Dagannoth King found in the depths of the Waterbirth Island Dungeon, along with fellow Dagannoth Kings, Dagannoth Rex and Dagannoth Prime. Supreme is the only monster to drop the archers ring and seercull. He, along with the other Dagannoth Kings, can also drop the dragon axe.
His Ranged attack sounds like the Water Wave spell when hitting players and, in a similar fashion to Magic attacks, will "splash" if it misses.
- There is a separate cave available for those on a slayer task. Accessed by right clicking the ladder that leads to the Dagannoth Kings.
Dagannoth Supreme is most weak to melee attacks. The best weapons to use primarily are the abyssal whip or tentacle due to its high Strength bonus and fast attack rate, the Saradomin godsword for its special attack, accuracy, and Strength bonus, and Guthan's warspear, which should only be used in conjunction with the full Barrows set to heal. If a player does not possess a Saradomin godsword, a Crystal halberd or Dragon dagger is a good alternative special attack weapon.
- The biggest threat when killing Dagannoth Supreme is that Dagannoth Prime may respawn while killing Supreme. To save yourself from Prime's hard-hitting magical attacks, turn on Protect from Magic. You can either stick around or leave up the ladder.
- Another possible threat is that Dagannoth Rex may respawn instead of Prime. If this happens, try to position Supreme between you and Rex, and if you are a mage, distract him again like in first wave. However, the mage should feel no inclination to kill Rex; just lure him away. Another strategy is to make use of Entangle or ice spells to deal with Rex.
Drop rates estimated based on 64,276 kills from the Drop Rate Project, unless otherwise cited.
The average Dagannoth Supreme kill is worth 45,178.
The average Dagannoth Supreme kill while on a Konar task is worth 47,061.8.
- ^ Dropped in noted form if the player has completed the elite tier of the Fremennik diary
|Red d'hide vambraces||1||7/128||1,853||2,160|
|Fremennik blade||1||1/128||Not sold||3,000|
|Fremennik shield||1||1/128||Not sold||3,000|
|Fremennik helm||1||1/128||Not sold||3,000|
There is a 7/128 chance of rolling the rare seed drop table.
There is a 1/128 chance of rolling the talisman drop table.
|Opal bolt tips||10–30||5/128||560–1,680||40–120|
|Yew logs||50–150 (noted)||5/128||10,050–30,150||4,800–14,400|
|Grimy ranarr weed||1||5/128||7,402||18|
|Maple logs||15–65 (noted)||3/128||120–520||720–3,120|
There is a 8/128 chance of rolling the rare drop table. There is also a 10/128 chance of rolling the gem drop table.
|Nothing||N/A||1/19.87; Never[d 1]||N/A||N/A|
|Loop half of key||1||1/95.67; 1/89.95[d 2]||9,935||60|
|Tooth half of key||1||1/95.67; 1/89.95[d 2]||10,923||60|
|Uncut sapphire||1||1/45.51; 1/23.11[d 2]||265||15|
|Rune 2h sword||1||1/682.67||37,837||38,400|
|Uncut emerald||1||1/91.02; 1/46.22[d 2]||464||30|
|Rune sq shield||1||1/1,024||22,592||23,040|
|Silver ore||100 (noted)||1/1,024||5,300||4,500|
|Uncut ruby||1||1/182.04; 1/92.44[d 2]||1,073||60|
|Dragon med helm||1||1/2,048||58,223||60,000|
|Rune spear||1||1/1,997.29; 1/216.1[d 2][d 3]||11,943||12,480|
|Shield left half||1||1/3,994.58; 1/432.21[d 2][d 3]||65,610||66,000|
|Nature talisman||1||1/485.45; 1/246.52[d 2]||221||2|
|Dragon spear||1||1/5,326.1; 1/576.28[d 2][d 3]||38,320||37,440|
|Uncut diamond||1||1/728.18; 1/369.78[d 2]||3,013||120|
|Rune javelin||5||1/1,456.36; 1/739.56[d 2]||785||1,200|
- The Dagannoth Supreme's examine text references an entity called the Bukalla. This entity was originally planned to be a tribe of vikings that the Supreme had conquered, but the Bukalla eventually turned out to be a legendary Fremennik warrior.