Demons are a category of creature characterized by a beastly appearance, and often a red or black colouration. Most demons are followers of Zamorak, the god of chaos, and as such, are often considered to be evil. Demons prefer attacking with melee, although a few are also known to use ranged and magical attacks. When a demon dies, they typically leave behind demonic ashes instead of bones.
A wide variety of creatures are encompassed in this category, including many which are not explicitly referred to as demons in-game. Some demons are considered sub-classes of other varieties, and thus will count towards a Slayer task for the primary class. These cases are labelled in parenthesis.
Standard[edit | edit source]
- Lesser demon
- Greater demon
- Black demon
- Abyssal demon
- Ice demon
Other Demons[edit | edit source]
- "Other demons" are non-typical depictions of demons. As of the Shooting Stars patch, demonbane weapons WILL work against them unless otherwise noted.
- Demonic gorilla (Black demon)
Fiend[edit | edit source]
- "Fiend" type monsters are considered a subclass of demons. As of the Shooting Stars patch, demonbane weapons WILL work against them.
Revenant[edit | edit source]
- As with all revenants, Salve amulet and its variants work against them. Demonbane weapons do NOT work against these undead variants.
Boss[edit | edit source]
- Abyssal Sire (Abyssal demon)
- K'ril Tsutsaroth (Greater demon, holy water does not work)
- Porazdir (Black demon, but only harmed by Flames of Zamorak or demonbane weapons)
- Skotizo (Black demon, Greater demon)
- Zalcano (skilling boss)
Quest and Miniquest[edit | edit source]
- Jungle Demon
- Kolodion (Black demon, final form only)
NPCs[edit | edit source]
- Alathazdrar (Demon butler)
- Sergeant Damien
- Hell-Rat and Hell-Rat Behemoths
- Imp defender
Pets[edit | edit source]
|God Wars Dungeon|