Demon Slayer/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the Gypsy in the tent on the western side of Varrock Square.|
|Description||A mighty demon is being summoned to destroy the city of Varrock. You find out you are the one destined to stop him (or at least try).|
|Enemies to defeat||Delrith (level 27)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Speak with the Gypsy in her tent in Varrock Square and give her 1 gp. , or if you've started Recipe for Disaster
- Remember the incantation Wally chants in the cutscene as it varies from player to player. If you forget it speak to Gypsy Aris again and ask her about what the magical incantation was.
- Speak to Sir Prysin on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] at the south-west corner of Varrock palace
First key[edit | edit source]
- Go to north-west corner of the palace and go up two flights of stairs.
- Speak to Captain Rovin in the north west tower on the 2nd floor[UK]3rd floor[US] about the demon.
Second key[edit | edit source]
- Go to the kitchen to the northeast, on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Use a bucket of water on the drain outside of the eastern kitchen wall. (If you need a bucket, there is one directly upstairs from the kitchen.)
- If you don't have a bucket, head up the staircase in the kitchen and grab one from the room to the east. Head back down to the kitchen and fill the bucket from the sink.
- Climb down the manhole east of the palace.
- Take the north-west path down to the end and take the rusty key from the floor. (It does not appear on the minimap)
Third key[edit | edit source]
- Take 25 un-noted bones from your bank.
- Go to Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village) (fairy ring code DIS).
- Climb up the stairs and talk to Wizard Traiborn.
- He will ask for 25 bones (noted will not work); bring him these and he will give you his key.
Delrith[edit | edit source]
- Return to Sir Prysin (South West room of Varrock Castle) and give him the keys.
- Wield Silverlight and go to the Dark wizards by Varrock's south entrance. A cutscene will occur.
- Defeat Delrith; right-click Delrith and banish him with the incantation seen earlier. The incantation varies from player to player; the gypsy will remind players of the incantation if forgotten.
- Quick chat reference: (order is different for each player talk to gypsy for magic words again)
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 3 Quest points
- Silverlight (if lost, players may retrieve it from Sir Prysin for a fee of 500 coins. It can also be sold to the Wise Old Man for 80 coins.)
- Completing this quest awards the player with 5 Kudos which can be claimed by talking to Historian Minas in the Varrock Museum.