Demon Slayer/Quick guide
|Demon Slayer (#2)|
|Release date||4 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to the Gypsy in the tent on the western side of Varrock Square.|
|Description||A mighty demon is being summoned to destroy the city of Varrock. You find out you are the one destined to stop him (or at least try).|
|Enemies to defeat||Delrith (level 27)|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
First key[edit | edit source]
- Go to north-west corner of the palace and go up two flights of stairs.
- Speak to Captain Rovin about the demon.
Second key[edit | edit source]
- Go to the ground floor north-east room that looks like a kitchen.
- Use the bucket of water on the drain outside of the eastern kitchen wall. (If you need a bucket, there is one directly upstairs from the kitchen.)
- Climb down the manhole east of the palace.
- Take the west path down to the end and take the rusty key from the floor. (It does not appear on the minimap)
Third key[edit | edit source]
- Take 25 un-noted bones from your bank.
- Go to Wizards' Tower (south of Draynor Village) (fairy ring code DIS).
- Climb up stairs and talk to Wizard Traiborn.
- He will ask for 25 bones (noted will not work); bring him these and he will give you his key.
Delrith[edit | edit source]
- Return to Sir Prysin and give him the keys.
- Wield Silverlight and go to the Dark wizards by Varrock's south entrance. A cutscene will occur.
- Defeat Delrith; right-click Delrith and banish him with the incantation seen earlier. The incantation varies from player to player; the gypsy will remind players of the incantation if forgotten.
- Quick chat reference: