Jump to navigation Jump to search
Demonikin is an expletive used in Gielinor. This expletive is used by the player during One Small Favour, when asking Captain Bleemadge about T.R.A.S.H. and Wizard Cromperty about his activities freeing people from rocks. It may also be heard during the events of Zogre Flesh Eaters, if the player shows a bad portrait of Sithik to Zavistic Rarve. Just east of the bank in Draynor Village, the guard perched on a tree will use the term to admonish the player if an axe is used on the tree his feet dangle out of.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- All usages of this word appear in quests developed by Mod Tytn.
- "Demonikin" may be a minced oath.
References[edit | edit source]
- ^ Player character in One Small Favour. Old School RuneScape. "[Wizard Cromperty: Oh dear, it's such a bother getting them back out of the rock walls and I do loathe the trip to Port Khazard for the components.] What the demonikin are you talking about?"
- ^ Player character in One Small Favour. Old School RuneScape. "[Captain Bleemadge: I'm in need of some T.R.A.S.H.! And I need you to get it for me.] TRASH? What the demonikin are you talking about?"
- ^ Zavistic Rarve in Zogre Flesh Eaters. Old School RuneScape. "Who the demonikin is that? Is it meant to be a portrait of Sithik, it doesn't look anything like him!"
- ^ Tree (Draynor guard). Old School RuneScape. "Why the demoninikin are you waving THAT at me?"