Desert amulet 4
|Desert amulet 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Options||Wear, Nardah, Kalphite cave|
|Examine||A heart shaped amulet containing sand.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The desert amulet 4 is a reward from completing the elite Desert Diary. The amulet is received from Jarr at Shantay Pass, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. It provides unlimited Nardah teleports which take the player within close proximity of the Elidinis Statuette, which completely heals the player from damage and poison and offers restoration to run energy, prayer points, and special attack when worshipped.
All of the Desert amulets provide no stat bonuses. They are the only achievement diary reward to have no stat bonuses, despite being considered one of the hardest to obtain.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Desert amulet 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- Simon Templeton will purchase artefacts as bank notes
- Desert goat horn will be dropped in noted form
- Option to move the Camulet teleport location to the cavern entrance
- Free Magic carpet rides
- Zahur will create unfinished potions from herbs at a cost of 200 coins each (works with noted herbs as well)
- Pharaoh's sceptre holds up to 6 charges
- Ropes placed at both the Kalphite Lair entrance and the Kalphite Queen tunnel entrance become permanent
Desert amulet 4 only[edit | edit source]
- Pharaoh's sceptre holds up to 8 charges
- Access to a shortcut in the Kalphite Lair
- Free Shantay Pass access
- Protection from the desert heat effect when the amulet is worn
- Unlimited teleports to Nardah and the Kalphite Cave
- Nardah teleport now takes players inside the shrine to Elidinis for easier access to the Elidinis Statuette
Changes[edit | edit source]
|26 March 2020
(update | poll)
The Nardah teleport on the desert amulet now teleports the player inside the shrine to Elidinis for easier access to the Elidinis Statuette.
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|7 May 2015
The teleport Nardah has been given a graphical update.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|