Devious Minds/Quick guide
|Devious Minds (#95)|
|Release date||19 December 2005 (Update)|
|Quest series||The Return of Zaros|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to the Monk in Paterdomus, next to the temple on the River Salve (near Morytania).|
|Description||No-one likes to miss a good ceremony, least of all a poor lowly monk who needs your assistance! Will you be able to aid him and make his dreams come true?|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting out[edit | edit source]
A strange weapon[edit | edit source]
A gift for Entrana[edit | edit source]
Surprise![edit | edit source]
- Use your pouch on the altar.
- Head back to the monk in Paterdomus.
- Search the Dead Monk.
- Go back to Entrana and speak with the High Priest. (Minigame Group Finder Rat Pits teleport will take players to Port Sarim. Requires Ratcatchers quest. Players can also use the Minigame Pest Control teleport which is very close Port Sarim)
- Head to Falador Park and talk to Sir Tiffy Cashien.
Reward[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest Quest point
- 5,000 Fletching Fletching experience
- 5,000 Runecraft Runecraft experience
- 6,500 Smithing Smithing experience