Diamonds of Azzanadra
The Diamonds of Azzanadra consist of four diamonds that play a role in the Desert Treasure quest. A player must collect all four gems from each of the four guardians (Kamil, Damis, Fareed and Malak) in order to free Azzanadra, a mahjarrat. Each diamond represents a part of the Mahjarrat's soul, and may be found in locations representative of their different themes. The diamonds, with the exception of the blood diamond, are obtained by killing each of the guardians after the player has looked into the mirrors to find their locations; the blood diamond is obtained by killing a rival of the guardian rather than the guardian himself.
Should the player wish to keep copies of the diamonds after the quest, before putting the last diamond into the pyramid's final unpowered obelisk, the player should drop the duplicates. After this, the quest can be safely completed without having the diamonds be automatically removed from one's inventory or bank.
Diamonds[edit | edit source]
- Smoke diamond - dropped by Fareed
- Shadow diamond - dropped by Damis
- Blood diamond - given to the player by Malak for killing Dessous
- Ice diamond - Obtained from the troll child after defeating Kamil and freeing his parents from the ice
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Players holding any of the diamonds in their inventory may be randomly attacked by a stranger using a dragon dagger (p++).
- The four diamonds represent the four "elemental" attacks of the Ancient Magicks which are Smoke, Shadow, Blood and Ice.