Dogs are animal creatures. There are several kinds of dogs in RuneScape.
These dogs can be killed for a slayer assignment:
- Jackal - Level 21 near Nardah/Pollnivneach.
- Guard dog - Level 44 in Handelmort Mansion, McGrubor's Wood, Hosidius around the market stalls and the Black Arm Gang hideout in Brimhaven (only accessible during quest).
- Wild dog - Level 63 in Brimhaven Dungeon.
- Terror dog - Levels 100 and 110 in Tarn's Lair.
- Hellhound - Level 122 in Taverley Dungeon, Witchaven Dungeon, God Wars Dungeon, Stronghold Slayer Cave, Catacombs of Kourend, and the Wilderness.
These dogs are related to quests only:
These dogs cannot be attacked:
- Mark, in the Rogues' Den
- Sinclair Mansion guard dog in a pen
- Stray dogs in Varrock, though they may be shooed or fed food and they will react the same way as the Sheepdog.