Doric's Quest/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Doric in the small house north of Falador, just outside the east gate of Taverley.|
|Description||Doric the dwarf is happy to let you use his anvils but first he would like you to run an errand for him.|
|Official length||Very short|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Obtain 2 iron ores, 4 copper ores, and 6 clay un-noted from either of the following methods:
- Buy from the Grand Exchange for: 972
- Head to the Dwarven Mine on the south side of the Ice mountain (east from the quest start) with a pickaxe (Doric will give you a bronze pickaxe at the start of the quest):
- 2 iron ores and 4 copper ores can be mined at a spot just southeast of the ladder down into the mine.
- 6 clay can be mined south of the iron and copper, near the Agility shortcut.
- Players with very low combat levels should be wary of the aggressive Scorpions and King Scorpions. Bring food if required.
- Talk to Doric with the un-noted items in your inventory.
Rewards[edit | edit source]