| Speak to the Guildmaster in the Champions' Guild.|
|Prove yourself a true champion. Kill the mighty dragon Elvarg of Crandor and earn the right to buy and wear the Rune platebody.|
An asterisk denotes that there is only one of each monster that drops the required key. They can be noted by small differences stated later in the guide.|
Recommended: Chronicle or Combat bracelet (members) with at least 2 charges, Amulet of glory (members) with at least 1 charge, Lumbridge teleport (if you need anti-dragon shield)
- Map pieces can be obtained in any order.
- After obtaining all 3, combine them by using them to each other.
Items required: Silk, Lobster pot, Unfired bowl, and Wizard's mind bomb
Items required: Maze key, weapon, armour, food, and potions to defeat lvl 82 Lesser demon
- Once you've gotten the Maze key from the Guildmaster head to Rimmington.
- Enter Melzar's Maze.
- Kill the small zombie rat with a long tail to get the key and enter the northwestern door and climb up the ladder.
- Kill the ghost wearing a hood, a tube top, and no cape to get the key and enter the second door from the north on the eastern wall and climb up the ladder.
- Kill the skeleton with the round shield to get the key and enter the westmost door on the southern wall and climb down the ladder 3 times.
- Kill the zombies to get the key and enter the blue door.
- Kill Melzar the Mad to get the key and enter the purple (magenta) door.
- Kill the lesser demon to get the key and enter the green door.
- Open and search the chest to receive a map piece.
Items required: Ranged/magic/halberd and telegrab runes to kill Wormbrain or 10,000 coins
- Go to the jail in Port Sarim.
- Either kill Wormbrain with ranged/magic/halberd and telegrab the map piece or pay him 10,000 coins for it. Make sure you have talked to the Guildmaster about where the Lozar's map piece is.
Items required: Hammer, 3 Planks, 90 Steel nails, 2,000 coins. Recommended: Amulet of glory (members) with at least 1 charge for teleport to Draynor Village
- Grab 3 wood planks, 90 steel nails, a hammer, and 2,000 coins out of the bank.
- Talk to Klarense in the southern docks of Port Sarim by the Void Outpost boat and pay him 2,000 coins.
- Go on board, climb down the ladder and repair the hole 3 times.
- Talk to Ned in Draynor with the map in your inventory.
Items required: Anti-dragon shield, weapon, armour, food, and potions to defeat Elvarg. Recommended: Anti-fire potion (members), Amulet of glory (members) with at least 1 charge to teleport to Edgeville.
- Prepare for the fight. Make sure you have your Anti-fire potion and Anti-dragon shield with you.
- Return to the boat you previously repaired in Port Sarim. Board the ship and talk to Captain Ned .
- Climb on top of the volcano and enter the hole. (After the cutscene climb back out of the hole for a Karamja medium task.)
- (Optional) Before teleporting out, head south from Elvarg's cave and open the wall to unlock another Karamja medium task.
- Head south and kill Elvarg. Depending on your level, you may flinch Elvarg in the southeast corner of her cave for a long, but safe fight.
SIDE NOTE: if you leave Elvarg's cave for any reason you will need planks and nails again to re-repair the ship; however, if you complete the optional task of opening the wall south of Elvarg's cave, you can teleport to Karamja via an Amulet of Glory or pay a sailor at Port Sarim to take you and enter the dungeon without banking again.