The Dream World is the realm that players are required to go to in the quests Lunar Diplomacy and Dream Mentor. The only known means of access is through burning Soaked kindling or using a Potion of Shared Dreaming on the Ceremonial brazier located on Lunar Isle. The history of the player is contained within the book My Life, which serves as an exit during Lunar Diplomacy.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
A map of the Dream World where the player fights Me
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- Cyrisus (Dream Mentor)
- Ethereal Man/Lady (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Expert (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Fluke (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Guide (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Mimic (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Numerator (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Ethereal Perceptive (Lunar Diplomacy)
- Not Bob (Dragon Slayer II)
Monsters[edit | edit source]
The following monsters are encountered in the Dream World:
- Me is only fought during Lunar Diplomacy
- The Inadequacy during Dream Mentor
- The Everlasting during Dream Mentor
- The Untouchable during Dream Mentor
- The Illusive during Dream Mentor
- A Doubt during Dream Mentor
- Robert the Strong during Dragon Slayer II
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Parts of the Dream World (specifically, the parts visited during Dream Mentor and Dragon Slayer II) can be seen just east of the Falador Mole Lair if players have roofs toggled on in the Display Options.
- The map of "A game of chance" resembles a die.
- The map of "Anything you can do..." resembles a quaver.
- The map of "The Race is On!" resembles an hourglass.
- The map of "Communicating with numbers" resembles a speech bubble.
- The examine for the pile of dream logs during the woodcutting competition is "Like a pile of memes."
- While in Bob's dream world, players can see several other NPCs standing around: Unferth, Neite, Tristan, Camorra, and a dragonkin.
|Realms and worlds|