Drinks are food items that are related to some sort of liquid that can come from a cup, tankard, beer glass, cocktail glass, or other container. Often the consumption of drinks will result in more than just healing hitpoints, but will change your skill stats as well, either giving a bonus or a penalty. Although some drinks can heal hitpoints, food is easier to obtain and heals more hitpoints than drinks.
Ale[edit | edit source]
|Name||Heals||Where it can be bought||Notes||Members|
|Asgarnian ale*||2||Rising Sun Inn in Falador||Increases Strength level by 2, decreases Attack by 4.|
|Axeman's folly*||1||Player-made||Increases Woodcutting by 1, lowers Attack and Strength by 3.|
|Bandit's brew||1||Bandit Camp (Kharidian Desert)||Increases Thieving by 1.|
|Beer||1||Almost any bar.||Increases Strength by 2, but lowers Attack by 4.|
|Beer tankard||Longhall in Rellekka after completing The Fremennik Trials||Increases Strength by 2, but lowers Attack by 4.|
|Keg of beer||15||Longhall in Rellekka after completing The Fremennik Trials||Lowers Attack by 40 and increases Strength by 10.|
|Chef's delight*||1||Player-made||Increases Cooking by 1-5 (depending on natural Cooking level), lowers Attack and Strength by 2.|
|Cider*||2||Miscellania, Hosidius, Prifddinas||Increases Farming by 1, decreases Attack and Strength by 2.|
|Dragon bitter*||1||Dragon Inn in Yanille||Increases Strength by 2, decreases Attack by 1.|
|Dwarven stout*||1||Rising Sun Inn in Falador.||Increases Smithing and Mining by 1, decreases Attack by 4, decreases Strength and Defence by 3.|
|Greenman's ale*||1||Dragon Inn in Yanille||Increases Herblore by 1, decreases Attack by 4.|
|Grog||3||The Shrimp and Parrot in Brimhaven, The Asp & Snake Bar in Pollnivneach||Increases Strength by 3 and lowers Attack by 6.|
|Moonlight mead*||4||Roavar in Canifis||No effect, but your characters says it tastes like something died in their mouth.|
|Slayer's respite*||1||Player-made||Increases Slayer by 1, lowers Attack and Strength by 2.|
|Wizard's mind bomb*||1||Rising Sun Inn in Falador||Increases Magic level by 2 or 3, decreases Attack by 4, decreases Strength and Defence by 3.|
* Mature versions of these ales also exist.
How to brew ales[edit | edit source]
- Add two buckets of water to a fermenting vat.
- Add two lots of barley malt to the fermenting vat.
- Add the main ingredient of whatever drink you're making to the fermenting vat.
- Add a pot of ale yeast.
- Wait for several days, depending on what type of drink you are brewing.
- Turn the valve to let the liquid run into the barrel.
- Use a calquat keg or a beer glass on the barrel to empty the contents.
Cocktails[edit | edit source]
|Type||Level||Basic Ingredients||Secondary Ingredients|
|Fruit blast||6||1 pineapple, 1 lemon, 1 orange
||1 lemon slices|
|Pineapple punch||8||2 pineapple, 1 lemon, 1 orange
||1 lime chunks, 1 pineapple chunks, 1 orange slices|
|Wizard blizzard||18||2 vodka, 1 gin, 1 lime, 1 lemon, 1 orange
||1 pineapple chunks, 1 sliced lime|
|Short green guy||20||1 vodka, 3 limes
||1 sliced lime, 1 equa leaves|
|Drunk dragon||32||1 vodka, 1 gin, 1 dwellberries
||Heat, 1 pineapple chunks, 1 pot of cream|
|Choc saturday||33||1 whisky, 1 chocolate bar, 1 equa leaves, 1 bucket of milk
||Heat, 1 chocolate dust, 1 pot of cream|
|Blurberry special||37||1 vodka, 1 brandy, 1 gin, 2 lemons, 1 orange
||1 lemon chunks, 1 orange chunks, 1 equa leaves, 1 sliced lime|
Bottled Drinks[edit | edit source]
|Type||Heals||Where it can be bought||Cost||Notes|
|Karamjan Rum||5||Karamja Wines, Spirits, and Beers.||30gp
|Lowers Attack by 4 and Strength by 5.|
|Vodka||5||Funch's Fine Groceries||5gp||Boosts Strength by 3, Lowers Attack by 3
Is used in multiple quests and the Gnome Restaurant Activity
|Gin||5||Funch's Fine Groceries||5gp||Increases Strength by 1-5 (Depends on your level), Decreases Attack by 2-6 (Again depends on level)|
|Brandy||5||Funch's Fine Groceries||5gp||Decreases Player's Attack and increases Strength levels by 5|
|Whiskey||5||Funch's Fine Groceries||Decreases Player's Attack by 4 and increases Strength levels by 5|
|Bottle of Wine||14||Wine Shop.||500gp||Decreases Players Attack by 3, Increases Strength by 1|
Tea[edit | edit source]
|Drink||Store Location||Store Price|
|Cup of tea||Varrock||10|
How to make nettle tea[edit | edit source]
- Fill a bowl with water.
- Add nettles to the bowl of water.
- Use the nettle-water with a Cooking range or a fire to get a bowl of nettle tea.
- If you want to drink your tea from a cup, use the bowl of nettle tea with a cup.
Construction level boosting tea[edit | edit source]
Making a cup of tea requires level 20 cooking and gives the player 52 experience. The following constructs must be present in the kitchen: a stove, a larder, a shelf, and a sink.
- Remove a kettle, a teapot and one or more Porcelain cups from the shelf.
- Remove one unit of tea leaves from the larder.
- Use the kettle on the sink to fill it with water.
- Use the full kettle of water on the range to bring it to a boil.
- Use the tea leaves on the teapot to fill the teapot.
- Remove the kettle from the range when the message "The kettle boils." is received.
- Use the hot kettle on the teapot with leaves to create four servings of tea. This is the only step that grants cooking experience.
- Use the pot of tea on a cup to pour a cup of tea.
Dairy[edit | edit source]
|Drink||Store Location||Store Price|
How to make chocolatey milk[edit | edit source]
- Use a bucket with a cow to get milk.
- Take a chocolate bar and use it with a pestle and mortar to get chocolate dust.
- Use the chocolate dust with the bucket of milk to get chocolatey milk.