|Released||26 January 2005 (Update)|
|Sells items||Slayer Equipment|
|Actions||Talk-to, Assignment, Trade, Rewards|
|Examine||He looks dangerous!|
Duradel is the highest level Slayer Master. He's located in Shilo Village, which requires the completion of the Shilo Village quest to be accessed. He can be reached by climbing the ladder in the fishing shop, located just south of the river. To receive Slayer tasks from Duradel, a Combat level of 100 and a Slayer level of 50 is required. Being assigned a Slayer task from him is a hard task in the Karamja Diary. Duradel appears to also be wielding Rune claws.
Players who have achieved 99 Slayer can purchase a Slayer cape from him for 99,000 coins.
Slayer points[edit | edit source]
|Task interval||Points given|
Useful fairy ring codes[edit | edit source]
- Shilo Village - CKR
- Fremennik Slayer Dungeon - AJR
- Slayer Tower - CKS
- Kalphite Lair - BIQ
- Abyssal Area - ALR
- Kharidian Desert - DLQ
- Karuulm Slayer Dungeon - CIR
Tasks[edit | edit source]
|Monster||Amount||Extended amt.||Unlock requirement||Alternative(s)||Weight|
|Aberrant spectre||130-200||200-250||60 , completion of Priest in Peril||Deviant spectre||7|
|Abyssal demon||130-200||200-250||85 , completion of Priest in Peril||Abyssal Sire, Reanimated abyssal||12|
|Adamant dragon||4-9||20-30||Completion of Dragon Slayer II||None||2|
|Aviansie||120-200||130-250||Unlocked the Watch the birdy ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points||Kree'arra, Flight Kilisa, Flockleader Geerin, Wingman Skree, Reanimated aviansie||8|
|Basilisk||130-200||200-250||40 , unlocked the Basilocked ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points||Basilisk Knight||7|
|Black demons||130-200||200-250||None||Demonic gorillas, Balfrug Kreeyath, Porazdir, Skotizo||8|
|Black dragons||10-20||40-60||Partial completion of Dragon Slayer||Baby black dragons, King Black Dragon, brutal black dragons ( 77 )||9|
|Bloodvelds||130-200||200-250||50 , completion of Priest in Peril||Mutated Bloodveld, Reanimated Bloodveld||8|
|Blue dragons||110-170||N/A||Partial completion of Dragon Slayer||Baby blue dragons, brutal blue dragons, Vorkath||4|
|Boss||3-35 (3-15 for Zulrah)||N/A||Unlocked the Like a boss ability via spending 200 Slayer reward points, as well as various requirements for specific bosses||None||12|
|Cave horrors||130-200||200-250||58 , completion of Cabin Fever||None||4|
|Cave kraken||100-120||150-200||87 , 50||Kraken||9|
|Dagannoth||130-200||N/A||Completion of Horror from the Deep||Dagannoth spawn, Dagannoth fledgeling, Dagannoth Kings, Reanimated dagannoth||9|
|Dark beasts||10-20||100-150||90 , partial completion of Mourning's End Part II||None||11|
|Dust devils||130-200||200-250||65 , partial completion of Desert Treasure||None||5|
|Elves||100-170||N/A||Partial completion of Regicide||Elf warrior, mourner (Mourner Headquarters), Guard (Prifddinas), Reanimated elf, Iorwerth Warrior||4|
|Fossil Island Wyverns||20-60||55-75||66 , completion of Bone Voyage and Elemental Workshop I||Spitting, taloned and long-tailed wyvern ( 66 ), Ancient Wyvern ( 82 )||5|
|Gargoyles||130-200||200-250||75 , completion of Priest in Peril||Grotesque Guardians||8|
|Greater demons||130-200||150-250||None||K'ril Tsutsaroth, Tstanon Karlak, Skotizo||9|
|Hellhounds||130-200||N/A||None||Cerberus ( 91 ), Skeleton Hellhound, Greater Skeleton Hellhound||10|
|Iron dragons||40-60||60-100||Partial completion of Dragon Slayer||None||5|
|Kalphite||130-200||N/A||None||Kalphite worker, Kalphite soldier, Kalphite guardian, Kalphite Queen, Reanimated kalphite||9|
|Lizardmen||130-210||N/A||Unlocked the Reptile got ripped ability via spending 75 Slayer reward points, 5% Shayzien favour (unless killing them outside the Lizardman Canyon)||Lizardman brute, Lizardman shaman||10|
|Mithril dragons||5-10||20-40||Unlocked the I hope you mith me ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points, partial completion of Barbarian Training||None||9|
|Mutated Zygomites||20-30||N/A||57 , completion of Lost City||Ancient Zygomite||2|
|Nechryael||110-200||200-250||80 , completion of Priest in Peril||Greater Nechryael||9|
|Red dragons||30-65||N/A||Partial completion of Dragon Slayer, unlocked the Seeing red ability via spending 50 Slayer reward points||Baby red dragons, brutal red dragons||8|
|Rune dragons||3-8||30-60||Completion of Dragon Slayer II||None||2|
|Skeletal Wyverns||20-40||50-70||72 , completion of Elemental Workshop I||None||7|
|Smoke devils||130-200||N/A||93||Thermonuclear smoke devil||9|
|Spiritual creatures||130-200||180-250||63 , completion of Death Plateau, level 60 in or||Spiritual ranger ( 63 ), warrior ( 68 ), mage ( 83 )||7|
|Steel dragons||10-20||40-60||Partial completion of Dragon Slayer||None||7|
|Suqah||60-90||180-250||Partial completion of Lunar Diplomacy||None||8|
|Trolls||130-200||N/A||None||Mountain troll, ice troll, Troll general, Reanimated troll||6|
|TzHaar||130-199||N/A||Unlocked the Hot stuff ability via spending 100 Slayer reward points||TzTok-Jad, TzKal-Zuk||10|
|Vampyres||100-210||200-250||Unlocked the Actual Vampyre Slayer ability via spending 80 Slayer reward points||Feral Vampyre, Vampyre Juvinate, Vyrewatch, Vyrewatch Sentinel||8|
|Waterfiends||130-200||N/A||Progressed the firemaking tasks of Barbarian Training up to crafting Pyre ships.||None||2|
|Total task weight||301|
- The odds of getting a specific task from the boss category is much smaller than getting a normal task, since there are two rolls for that task: one roll for the boss task, and one roll for the specific task within the boss category.
- Jagex. Mod Ash's Twitter account. 27 August 2020. (Archived from the original on 27 August 2020.) Mod Ash: "They do indeed require both of those. There isn't a limit on how many distinct requirements a task may have."
- 100% Shayzien favour is required to kill lizardman shamans.
- Players may be given a chance to slay TzTok-Jad, giving 25,000 bonus Slayer experience as well as any experience gained throughout the cave.
- Players may be given a chance to slay TzKal-Zuk, provided they have already killed it once before, giving 100,000 bonus Slayer experience as well as any experience gained throughout the Inferno.
Dialogue[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now possible to unlock the possibility of receiving a Lizardmen slayer task from Duradel, Nieve and Chaeldar. Unlocking this task costs 75 slayer points.
|6 August 2015
Nieve and Duradel will be able to assign TzHaar as a task.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Duradel's hair is probably inspired by the Sikha, or Shikha. In Hinduism, this can signify a lock of hair left on the shaven head of a male Orthodox Hindu. Duradel's clothing also resembles that of a Hindu saint.
- When the player asks Duradel about how he attained the Slayer cape, he mentions to the player that he killed a lot of powerful NPCs ("giants") to acquire it much faster than usual.
- Duradel shares his iconic face paint with many others around RuneScape, such as Vannaka, the Oracle (on top of Ice Mountain) and the random event character, the Genie.
- The difference between Duradel and Nieve/Steve's tasks is that he assigns waterfiends and doesn't assign brine rats, turoths, and Scabarites, as well as the different weights and amounts to kill for each task.
|(XX) Combat level requirement|