Eek is a small spider that plays a part in the 2018 Halloween event. She can be found in the small graveyard north of the church next to Rimmington and Port Sarim. She understands humans, due to spiders spending much of their time in human settlements. She got her name from the scared exclamation "eek", as it was a sound she liked.
After the player completes the event, Eric gives Eek to the player. If you destroy Eek, you can get a replacement in Draynor Village from Diango.
Eek can be wielded in the weapon slot, and is classified as a fun weapon in the Duel Arena because it gives the wielding player negative bonuses.
Players have the right-click option of Talk-to, in which a random conversation takes place between the player and Eek.
This item can be stored in the toy box of a costume room.
|8 November 2018
- The event version was renamed from "Eek" to "Null".
- The event version's "Release" option was replaced with a "Drop" option.
- In Dialogue 4, Eek refers to a phenomenon called ballooning.
- In Dialogue 5, Eek being bitten by an irradiated man is a reference to Spider-Man, a superhero who gained his powers after being bit by a radioactive spider.
- In Dialogue 5, Eek's dialogue is slightly modified from her original in RuneScape, in which she claims the following:
- Eek: Hey...there are so many humans in your world.
- Eek: Back in the Spider Realm there are only spiders.
- Eek: I guess that's why they call it the Spider Realm.
- The change was most likely made because players do not visit the Spider Realm in Old School RuneScape.
- Eek is currently the only pet that a F2P player can use and interact with in OSRS.