Elders of Avarrocka
The Elders were at first the leaders of a small wandering tribe, one of the many nomadic tribes of humans that wandered Gielinor during the Fourth Age. When they discovered the child Arrav in the forests of modern-day Misthalin, they saw him as a good omen and established the city of Avarrocka where they found him.
Some time during the Fourth Age, after the death of Arrav, the Elders stood aside to allow a line of kings to rule Avarrocka and, eventually, all of Misthalin. Today, the Elders are no longer in existence, and have been fully replaced by the monarchy.
Founding Members[edit | edit source]
The founding members of the elders were:
Descendants[edit | edit source]
The following is a list of all known descendants of the elders. However, one of the people still alive on the list is not a direct descendent. The descendants are written in same order as their ancestors.
- King Roald I, King Roald II, King Roald III
- Draul Leptoc, Juliet, Breana Leptoc
- Wally, Waldo, Sir Prysin, Rhee Prysin
- Aeonisig Raispher, Lucinda Raispher
- Curator Haig Halen, Edwina Halen
- Horvik (Blacksmith), Shauna Ravitz
- Dimintheis, Caleb, Avan, Johnathon