Elemental Workshop (location)
|Released||2 June 2004 (Update)|
|Music||Twilight, Prime Time|
The Elemental Workshop is a dungeon that players can progressively explore more of as they complete the Elemental Workshop quest series. It is accessed by opening the odd looking wall, by using battered key, in the building west of the Seers' Village bank with the anvil icon and going down the stairs.
First sublevel[edit | edit source]
The workshop can be first accessed during the Elemental Workshop I quest.
The 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US] is where players can find elemental ore, though mining them will transform the rock into an earth elemental. Once it is killed, a player may mine an elemental ore. A piece of leather can be found in one of the crates.
A third room contains air elementals and a giant bellow.
Use an elemental metal on one of the workbenches in the lobby while carrying a hammer to create:
- An elemental shield, with either a battered or slashed book in the backpack inventory.
- An elemental helmet, with a beaten book in the backpack inventory after completing the Elemental Workshop II quest.
Rocks[edit | edit source]
Second sublevel[edit | edit source]
Accessed during the Elemental Workshop II quest, four (4) pieces of equipment on this floor (crane, press, tank, and wind tunnel) must be repaired. Players can then process elemental metals by superheating them in lava, stamping them in the press, and cooling them in the tank and wind tunnel to make primed bars. See quest guide for details. These are used to eventually develop elemental mind equipment.
Third sublevel[edit | edit source]
Accessed during the Elemental Workshop II quest, this floor contains two (2) doors: one with a mind symbol on it, and the other with a body symbol.
Mind Room[edit | edit source]
You can turn a primed elemental metal into a primed mind bar in this room. Simply place any primed elemental metal into the extractor gun. Then, sit in the seat next to it. For the cost of 20 Magic, you have a primed mind bar.
A player can use a primed mind bar on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] anvil to create:
- An elemental mind shield, with either a battered or slashed book in the backpack inventory.
- An elemental mind helmet, with a beaten book in the backpack inventory.
Body Room[edit | edit source]
This room is not available yet, though it will most likely be accessed in the third part to the Elemental Workshop series.
Treasure Trails[edit | edit source]
- Searching the crate, just west of the air elementals is the solution to a hard cryptic clue: You have all of the elements available to solve this clue. Fortunately you do not have to go as far as to stand in a draft.
Personalities[edit | edit source]
There are no intelligible species in the Elemental Workshop.
Quests[edit | edit source]
The quests below feature heavily in this dungeon:
Music[edit | edit source]
|Locations and scenery|
|Locations and scenery|