Elemental Workshop I/Quick guide
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Seers' Village, the house south-west of the bank.|
|Description||Hundreds of years ago, a mineral was found that had the ability to change the property of Magic. The magicians, fearing the effect this may have on their profession, sealed this Workshop forever; or so they had hoped. See if you can rediscover the lost knowledge of elemental ore.|
|Enemies to defeat||
- This requirement can be bypassed if another player mines the rock.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Getting Started[edit | edit source]
- In Seers' Village, go to the house immediately south of the anvil.
- Search the bookcases on the eastern wall to find a battered book.
- Read the book, then use a knife on it to get a Battered key.
- Note: You'll need the book later, so don't get rid of it.
- Go to the building with anvil and open the Odd looking wall in the north (with the key in inventory).
- Go down the stairs.
Repairing the Workshop[edit | edit source]
- Go into the room to the north.
- Turn the water controls east of the water wheel.
- Turn the water controls west of the water wheel.
- Pull the lever by the water wheel.
- (Optional) Kill one of each of the Elemental to complete Kandarin Easy Task. For the Earth Elemental, you must defeat one of the actual Elementals walking around; the rock that turns into the Elemental won't count towards the requirement.
- (Optional) To obtain Leather, search a crate north of the staircase in the middle room.
- (Optional) To obtain a Needle, search the two stacked crates on the left as you enter the west room.
- Go to the eastern room.
- With a needle, thread, and leather, fix the bellows.
- Pull the lever by the bellows.
- Go to the middle room and search the small boxes in the north-east to get a stone bowl.
- Go to the south room.
- Use a stone bowl on the lava trough to the south.
- Use the bowl of lava on the Furnace in the room.
Finishing up[edit | edit source]
- Go to the western room and mine an elemental rock.
- Kill the Earth elemental and pick up the elemental ore it drops (get 2 more ores if you are planning to do Elemental Workshop II).
- Use the elemental ore and four coal on the furnace in the southern room. You will get an Elemental metal.
- With the slashed book, go to the middle room and smith an elemental shield by using the elemental metal on the workbench.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 1 Quest point
- 5,000 Crafting experience
- 5,000 Smithing experience
- Access to the Elemental Workshop
- An elemental shield, as well as the ability to make and wield them.
Required for Completing[edit | edit source]
Completion of Elemental Workshop I is required for the following:
- An easy and medium task in the Kandarin Diary
- Note: You may want to defeat one of each of the four Elementals for a Kandarin Diary requirement. For the Earth Elemental, you must defeat one of the actual Elementals walking around; the rock that turns into the Elemental won't count towards the requirement.
|Locations and scenery|