Enakhra's Lament/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Lazim south of the desert Bandit Camp.|
|Description||Lazim the sculptor has a sad tale to tell - his days of making art are over, and now all he can do is carp at adventurers as they make a statue for him in the desert. Although, isn't just south of the Bandit Camp an odd place to be putting up a statue? Help Lazim out with his artistic endeavours, and learn more as this quest goes deeper into the history of RuneScape than you might expect...|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Building the statue[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lazim northeast of the quarry.
- Bring him 32 kg of sandstone, it doesn't have to be all at once. You can break down big pieces with a chisel.
- Use your chisel on the sandstone (32 kg).
- Place the base on the flat ground.
- Repeat the process for a 20 kg body.
- Use your chisel on the statue.
- Talk to Lazim and pick any head (remember which head you picked).
- Mine two 5 kg pieces of granite (not sandstone!). (Ironmen: mine an extra piece of any size granite if you plan on doing King's Ransom)
- Make the head you chose (if you don't make the head you chose, you will have to make another head). The other 5 kg granite piece is used later.
- If you did not bring clay or coal, mine some now.
- Talk to him and you'll fall into a temple.
Exploring the temple[edit | edit source]
Bottom floor[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Lazim.
- Use your chisel on the fallen statue four times to get all its limbs.
- Take-sigil from the pedestal south of Lazim to get the M sigil.
- Go around all the rooms through the outer hallways and pick up the R, K and Z sigils (the matching limbs are used automatically to open the doors).
- Go to the centre room after collecting all four sigils
- Try to open the doors to place the sigils. Make sure to complete each dialogue.
- Climb the ladder.
Middle floor[edit | edit source]
- Use soft clay on the pedestal. (Cast your fire spell on the frozen fountain if you still need a water source)
- Use a chisel on the 5 kg granite.
- Place the stone head in the pedestal. (Make sure to finish dialogue).
- Northwest: use your bread or cake on Pentyn.
- Northeast: cast wind bolt, blast, wave, or surge on the furnace.
- Southeast: light the 6 braziers with the appropriate fuels.
- Southwest: cast fire bolt, blast, wave, or surge on the fountain.
- Pass through the magic barrier and climb the ladder. (If you can't pass through barrier, talk to Lazim)
Top floor[edit | edit source]
- Cast crumble undead on the boneguard.
- Climb down the stone ladder to the south.
- Turn on Protect from Melee and talk to the new boneguard.
- Take 3 sandstones from the rubble pile.
- Use a sandstone on the southern wall, then use your chisel on the wall. Repeat to completion.
- Talk to the boneguard again.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 7,000 Crafting experience
- 7,000 Mining experience
- 7,000 Firemaking experience
- 7,000 Magic experience
- Camulet, which allows you to talk to camels and teleport to the temple four times. It can be recharged by using camel dung on it. You can pay Lazim 1 million gold pieces to give it unlimited charges.
- Camel mask (Use a piece of soft clay on the pedestal with the globes on it to make.)
Required for Completing[edit | edit source]