Enter the Abyss/Quick guide
|Enter the Abyss|
|Released||13 June 2005 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||The Mage of Zamorak at the end of the River Lum in the Wilderness (Roams levels 4-7).|
|Description||In the Abyss miniquest, the player helps the Zamorakians access the rune essence mines so that they can craft their own runes. Previously, it had been a Saradominist secret, but the Mage of Zamorak asks for the player's help in learning it.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Warning: Hardcore Ironmen should be extremely cautious as the miniquest is started by travelling to level 4-7 Wilderness, with a chance of getting killed by other players.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to the Mage of Zamorak in level 4-7 Wilderness near the river.
- Talk to the Mage of Zamorak in the Chaos Temple in southeastern Varrock. (Note: If you have started (but not completed) the quest Wanted!, you'll be given an additional dialogue option at the beginning where you will have to select what to discuss with the Mage. ) Be sure to have a free inventory space for the scrying orb!
- Go to the nearby runeshop and teleport to rune essence mine. (Aubury)
- Go to the bottom floor of Wizards' Tower (fairy ring dis) and teleport to rune essence mine. (Sedridor)
- Go to northeastern Ardougne and teleport to rune essence mine. (Wizard Cromperty)
- Talk to the Mage of Zamorak in the Chaos Temple in southeastern Varrock.
- Talk to him again to complete the miniquest.
- Talk to him again about the dangers of the Abyss.