Ernest the Chicken/Quick guide
The Old School RuneScape Wiki defaults to the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc. This may be changed by clicking the moon icon at the top right of the site.
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Veronica, south of Draynor Manor by the gate.|
|Description||Veronica is very worried. Her fiancé went into the big spooky manor house to ask for directions. An hour later and he's still not out yet.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Veronica.
- Enter the manor.
- Pick up poison from the room south of the kitchen, on the west side of the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Pick up the fish food on the 1st floor[UK]2nd floor[US], in the room south of the stairs containing the ghost.
- Use the fish food on the poison to make poisoned fish food.
- Search the bookcase on the western ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Climb down the ladder and complete the lever puzzle.
- Pull levers A and B down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull lever D down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull levers A, B up.
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5.
- Pull levers E, F down.
- Enter Doors 6 & 7.
- Pull lever C down.
- Enter Doors 7 & 6.
- Pull lever E up.
- Enter Doors 6, 8, 3, 9 and pick up the oil can.
- Go up the ladder and pull the lever.
- Pick up the spade in the far eastern room on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US].
- Exit out the back door in the same room.
- Go north around the back of the manor to the west to the compost heap.
- Search the compost heap to get a key.
- Go south and use the poisoned fish food on the fountain in the south-west corner of the grounds.
- Search the poisoned fountain to retrieve a pressure gauge.
- Return to the manor and pick up the rubber tube in the room north of the stairs on the ground floor[UK]1st floor[US] containing an aggressive skeleton.
- Climb up the stairs, then climb up the spiral staircase to the west.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein.
- Talk to him again to give him the items.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]