Ernest the Chicken/Quick guide
Old School RuneScape uses the British convention for floor numbering: Ground floor, first floor, etc.
|Ernest the Chicken (#7)|
|Release date||21 January 2001 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Speak to Veronica, just south of Draynor Manor by the gate.|
|Description||Veronica is very worried. Her fiancé went into the big spooky manor house to ask for directions. An hour later and he's still not out yet.|
|Enemies to defeat||None|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Veronica.
- Enter the manor.
- Collect the poison from the room south of the kitchen on the ground floor[?].
- Collect the fish food on the 1st floor[?] of Draynor Manor in the room with the ghost, south of the stairs.
- Combine the fish food and the poison.
- Search the bookcase in the most western room of the ground floor[?].
- Climb down the ladder.
- Pull levers A and B down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull lever D down.
- Enter Door 1.
- Pull levers A, B up.
- Enter Doors 3, 4 & 5.
- Pull levers E, F down.
- Enter Doors 6 & 7.
- Pull lever C down.
- Enter Doors 7 & 6.
- Pull lever E up.
- Enter Doors 6, 8, 3, 9 and pick up the oil can.
- Go up the ladder and pull the lever.
- Pick up the spade in the far eastern room on the ground floor.
- Exit out the back door of the same room.
- Circle around the back to the Compost heap in the west part of the grounds.
- Use the spade on the Compost heap to get a key.
- Use the poisoned fish food on the fountain in the south west corner of the grounds.
- Search the poisoned fountain to retrieve a pressure gauge.
- Return to the manor and pick up the rubber tube in the room with the skeleton on the ground floor.
- Now climb up the central staircase just south of this room, and then again climb up the spiral staircase to the west of the stairs you just climbed up on.
- Talk to Professor Oddenstein.
- Talk to him again to give him the items.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
Required for completing[edit | edit source]