|Released||31 May 2006 (Update)|
|Sells items||Player-owned houses, Skillcape of construction|
|Examine||A fancy businessman with a mighty fine hat.|
|Varrock Falador Seers' Village Ardougne Hosidius Prifddinas|
Estate agents are NPCs that sell players land to build Player-owned houses (POH) on, as well as decorating them and/or moving them. These agents can be found in several major cities: Varrock, Falador, Seers' Village, East Ardougne, Hosidius, and Prifddinas. They are identified on the minimap by a symbol of a small house (). Players must pay 1,000 coins to purchase the first house in Rimmington, and begin training the Construction skill.
Estate agents also sell the Construction cape for 99,000 coins to anyone with a level 99 in Construction. The Construction cape is the only cape that may be bought from multiple NPCs.
House Styles[edit | edit source]
Estate agents can also redecorate the outside of a player's house for a fee. Along with a total redecoration of a house, each house style comes with a unique tune that plays upon entering the house.
These House Styles are irrespective of the location your house is in. For example you could have a whitewashed stone house style while your POH is situated in Yanille.
Players with Twisted blueprints in their inventory are able choose the twisted house style. This will be returned upon changing to a different style.
Here is a list of all the house styles available:
|Basic Wood||Basic Stone||Whitewashed
|Tropical Wood||Fancy Stone|
|Flat Ground (outside)|
|Textured Ground (outside)|
Relocating a house[edit | edit source]
Estate agents can move a POH from its starting location in Rimmington to any of the other house portal locations identified by the portal icon () on the minimap. These locations include Rimmington, Taverley, Pollnivneach, Hosidius, Rellekka, Brimhaven, Yanille, and Prifddinas.
|Location||Level||Cost to move||Map|
- Completion of a Halloween event is required to change your house style to Deathly Mansion.
- To relocate your house to Hosidius, you must first visit the Estate Agent located northeast of the town square in Hosidius.
- To relocate your house to Prifddinas, you must first complete Song of the Elves quest.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Estate agents wear a different model for the construction cape than what is available to players. Theirs don a blue circle above/behind the skill icon. This is most likely a graphical glitch.
- Boosts can not be used to meet the level requirements.