Explorer's ring 2
|Explorer's ring 2|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A Lumbridge explorer's ring.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
Whenever the teleport or energy restore functions are used, a message appears in the player's chatbox displaying how many uses are left for that day.
Upgrading from an Explorer's ring 1 resets the number of energy restore charges in the Explorer's ring 2, regardless of how many charges were left in the former.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Explorer's ring 1[edit | edit source]
- Cast Low Level Alchemy (requires Magic level 21) without using any runes 30 times per day (however, does not grant any Magic XP for casting)
- 50% run energy replenish 2 times a day.
Explorer's ring 2 only[edit | edit source]
- 50% run energy replenish 3 times a day.
- Teleport to cabbage patch near Falador farm three times a day.
- Access to Draynor Village wall shortcut.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|7 December 2017
|The Explorer's rings will now display how many charges remain after using them.|
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.|
|7 May 2015
|The teleport to the Falador cabbage patch has been given a graphical update.|
|30 April 2015
|Explorer's ring 2 now restores 50% of your run energy per charge, regardless of your agility level.|
|19 March 2015
|The Explorer's ring 2 now only provides 3 daily cabbage teleports.|
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|