Explorer's ring 4
|Explorer's ring 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A Lumbridge explorer's ring.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Explorer's ring 4 is a reward from completing the elite Lumbridge & Draynor Diary. One of the requirements for completing these diaries is the possession of a Quest point cape. The ring is received from Hatius Cosaintus in Lumbridge, and can be retrieved from him for free if lost.
Whenever the energy restore function is used, a message appears in the player's chatbox displaying how many uses are left for that day.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Explorer's ring 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- 30 free Low Level Alchemy spells a day (does not provide experience)
- Access to Draynor Village wall shortcut
- Unlimited teleports to the cabbage patch near Falador farm
- Access to a shortcut from Lumbridge swamp to the desert
- Increased experience from Tears of Guthix
Explorer's ring 4 only[edit | edit source]
- 6th slot to block Slayer assignments
- 100% run energy replenish 3 times a day
- 20% discount on items in the Culinaromancer's Chest
- 30 free casts of High Level Alchemy per day (does not provide experience)
- Use of fairy rings no longer requires wielding a dramen or lunar staff.
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.|
|7 May 2015
|The teleport to the Falador cabbage patch has been given a graphical update.|
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- On release, the ring did not display how many uses are left for energy restoring after using. This was added with an update on 7 December 2017.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|