Fairytale II - Cure a Queen/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Martin the Master Gardener in Draynor Village.|
|Description||The Fairy Queen should be awake and back in charge of the Lost City by now, but what is happening in Zanaris? Why hasn't the Fairy Godfather abdicated the throne? What is happening to all the fairy inhabitants and where has Fairy Nuff gone? Can you rise to the challenge of using the fairy rings to search the other planes and Cure a Queen, in the second part of the Fairy Tale trilogy?|
|Official length||Short – Medium|
|Enemies to defeat||
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Unlocking Fairy Rings[edit | edit source]
- Take all required items with you.
- Speak with Martin the Master Gardener in the Draynor Market.
- Wait 5 minutes (Real World Time) and speak to Martin the Master Gardener again.
- Now make your way to Fairy Nuff's grotto in Zanaris just north of the bank.
- Take Nuff's Healing certificate off the floor, right-click it and study it. (If lost, you can obtain another Healing certificate by searching the Potion shelves in Fairy Nuff's grotto.)
- Talk to the Fairy chef just south of the bank.
- Head to the south-west area of Zanaris, read the Rune temple sign just south of the Cosmic altar.
- Talk to the Fairy Godfather in the throne room.
- Talk to the Co-ordinator just north of the throne room.
- Talk to Fairy Fixit near the fairy ring west of the throne room. You can now use the fairy rings
Curing the Queen[edit | edit source]
- Now, equip your Dramen staff, and teleport using the fairy ring in this sequence: air, dlr, djq (You will not go anywhere), ajs - (Note: You can right click configure but you must have the Nuff's certificate in your inventory)
- Talk to Fairy Nuff and Fairy Very Wise in the NE corner of the area.
- Go back to Zanaris and pickpocket the Fairy Godfather while he and his henchmen aren't looking.
- Go back to the hideout and give the Queen's secateurs to Fairy Nuff.
- Note: Do not mix the magic essence potion before learning how to make it from the Fairy or it will not revive the Fairy Queen when used on her.
- Travel to fairy code CKP. Wait here (2-5 mins) until a star flower has grown then pick it. (You must have Nuff's certificate with you for this to work.)
- Travel to fairy code DIR. Kill a gorak and pick up its gorak claws. Goraks can be safespotted using some terrain.
- Return to the hideout and talk to Fairy Nuff.
- Now use the star flower on your vial of water and grind the gorak claws to receive gorak claw powder, then use the two items on each other to make a magic essence potion.
- Use the potion on the Fairy Queen.
- Speak with the Fairy Queen.
- Congratulations! Quest completed!
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest points
- 3,500 Herblore experience
- 2,500 Thieving experience
- An antique lamp granting 2,500 experience in any skill over level 30
- Access to the fairy rings network
- Access to Fairy Fixit's Fairy Enchantment shop