Falador shield 2
|Falador shield 2|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Options||Wear, Recharge-prayer, Check|
|Examine||A shield from Falador.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Falador shield 2 is a reward from completing the medium Falador Diary tasks given to you by Sir Rebral in the White Knights' Castle courtyard and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its defensive bonuses are equivalent to a Steel kiteshield, except it has the added Prayer bonus.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Falador shield 1[edit | edit source]
- Shortcut to the chaos temple from Burthorpe
Falador shield 2 only[edit | edit source]
- 50% prayer restore once daily
- 10% more farming experience from Falador farm (Note: the shield does not need to be equipped to gain this experience)
- Access to a shortcut in the Motherlode Mine
- Higher chance of receiving a clue scroll from a guard in Falador  (Note: the shield does not need to be equipped to get a higher chance)
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|28 May 2015
Falador shield 2 will no longer state you have full prayer points when trying to recharge, unless they are actually full.
|30 April 2015
Attempting to recharge your prayer with a Falador shield when you're already full prayer points no longer consumes one of your daily charges.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation that plays when using the shield's prayer restore is identical to that of the elysian spirit shield when its passive effect occurs.
References[edit | edit source]
- Mod Ronan. "Crystal Halberd Special & More." 23 April 2015. Old School RuneScape Forums.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|