Falador shield 3
|Falador shield 3|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||A shield from Falador.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Falador shield 3 is a reward from completing the hard Falador Diary tasks given to you by Sir Rebral in the White Knights' Castle courtyard and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its defensive bonuses are equivalent to a Mithril kiteshield, except it has the added Prayer bonus.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Falador shield 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- Shortcut to the chaos temple from Burthorpe
- 10% more Farming experience from Falador farm (Note: the shield does not need to be equipped to gain this experience)
- Access to a shortcut in the Motherlode Mine
- Higher chance of receiving a clue scroll from a guard
Falador shield 3 only[edit | edit source]
- Access to a bank deposit box at the Crafting Guild
- The Giant Mole will drop noted mole skins and claws
- Shortcut to the Fountain of Heroes
- 100% prayer restore once daily
- Giant Mole will be automatically located upon entering its lair; this requires having the shield in the inventory
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|30 April 2015
Attempting to recharge your prayer with a Falador shield when you're already full prayer points no longer consumes one of your daily charges.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation that plays when using the shield's prayer restore is identical to that of the elysian spirit shield when its passive effect occurs.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|