Falador shield 3
|Falador shield 3|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Options||Wear, Recharge-prayer, Check, Drop|
|Worn options||Recharge Prayer, Check|
|Examine||A shield from Falador.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Falador shield 3 is a reward from completing the hard Falador Diary tasks given to you by Sir Rebral in the White Knights' Castle courtyard and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its defensive bonuses are equivalent to a Mithril kiteshield, except it has the added Prayer bonus.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Falador shield 1 and 2[edit | edit source]
- Shortcut to the chaos temple from Burthorpe
- 10% more Farming experience from Falador farm (Note: the shield does not need to be equipped to gain this experience)
- Access to a shortcut in the Motherlode Mine
- Higher chance of receiving a clue scroll from a guard
Falador shield 3 only[edit | edit source]
- Access to a bank chest at the Crafting Guild
- The Giant Mole will drop noted mole skins and claws
- Shortcut to the Fountain of Heroes
- 100% prayer restore once daily
- Giant Mole will be automatically located upon entering its lair; this requires having the shield in the inventory
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Changes[edit | edit source]
|16 November 2017
A "Check" option was added to view the number of remaining charges.
|9 March 2017
The shield will now show the Giant Mole locator hint-arrow automatically while you're in its lair, without having to click options on the items.
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
|30 April 2015
Attempting to recharge your prayer with a Falador shield when you're already full prayer points no longer consumes one of your daily charges.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation that plays when using the shield's prayer restore is identical to that of the elysian spirit shield when its passive effect occurs.
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|