Falador shield 4
|Falador shield 4|
|Released||5 March 2015 (Update)|
|Examine||An elite shield from Falador.|
|High alch||0 coins|
|Low alch||0 coins|
The Falador shield 4 is a reward from completing the elite Falador Diary tasks given to you by Sir Rebral in the White Knights' Castle courtyard and can be retrieved from him for free if lost. Its defensive bonuses are equivalent to an Adamant kiteshield, except it has the added Prayer bonus.
Benefits[edit | edit source]
From Falador shield 1, 2 and 3[edit | edit source]
- Shortcut to the chaos temple from Burthorpe
- Access to a shortcut in the Motherlode Mine
- 10% more experience from the Falador farm (Shield does not need to be equipped for this)
- Higher chance of receiving a clue scroll from a guard
- Access to a bank chest at the Crafting Guild
- The Giant Mole will drop noted mole skins and mole claws
- Shortcut to the Fountain of Heroes
- Mole locator (right-click shield to use)
Falador shield 4 only[edit | edit source]
- Tree patch in Falador will never get diseased
- Slightly increased chance at receiving higher level ores when cleaning pay-dirt from the Motherlode Mine (Shield does not need to be equipped for this)
- 100% prayer recharge twice a day
Changes[edit | edit source]
|24 March 2016
(update | poll)
It is now also possible to get multiple copies of achievement diary equipment by talking to relevant diary masters or by talking to Perdu, found upstairs in the Edgeville general store. Perdu will charge a small fee.
|30 April 2015
Attempting to recharge your prayer with a Falador shield when you're already full prayer points no longer consumes one of your daily charges.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- The animation that plays when using the shield's prayer restore is identical to that of the elysian spirit shield when its passive effect occurs.
References[edit | edit source]
|Kourend & Kebos|
|Lumbridge & Draynor|