Farmer Gricoller is the owner of the Tithe Farm in Hosidius. Gricoller is an experienced horticulturalist, as his work dealt with various methods of enriching crop production primarily through fertilisation.
Gricoller is known to have three granddaughters: Golova, Logava, and Bologa, who are located throughout Hosidius.
Gricoller is the author of Farmer Gricoller's Farming Manual. Using the book on him results in additional dialogue. During My Arm's Big Adventure, players use his manual to help grow Goutweed on the roof of the Troll Stronghold east of the Fremennik Province.
In addition, after using Lunch by the lancalliums on Kharedst's memoirs, it can be used on Farmer Gricoller, which reveals that he was friends with the last king of Great Kourend, King Kharedst IV.
- Farmer Gricoller's name is a reference to the Latin word agricola, meaning farmer.
- During My Arm's Big Adventure, My Arm mentions eating a farmer before taking the manual. Before Farmer Gricoller's official release, it was assumed he was ultimately devoured by My Arm (as he was the author of the manual), but the release of Great Kourend suggests it may have been another farmer who My Arm ate.
- If spoken to while wearing a set of vyre noble clothing, he will turn players away from the Tithe Farm.
- Players who speak to any vyre in Darkmeyer may rarely hear them mention a rumour for a new blood tithing project called the "Tithe Farm"; players will then mention that they know of a Tithe Farm (referring to Farmer Gricoller's farm).
- This dialogue will unlock a new piece of dialogue for Farmer Gricoller, where he mentions that two strange hooded figures recently inspected the farm on behalf of a client from the "far east" and were disappointed upon departure.
- The player's mention of the Tithe Farm to one of the vyres likely prompted them to send werewolves (akin to shadowy figures) who could cross over the River Salve in order to inspect the Tithe Farm.