Feldip Hunter area
|Feldip Hunter area|
|Released||21 November 2006 (Update)|
|Location on World Map|
Getting there[edit | edit source]
- Teleport there by using a Feldip hills teleport scroll.
- A gnome glider ends just north of this area. Completion of One Small Favour is required to be able to use this route.
- Fairy ring code aks lands just north of this area.
- Travel to Corsair Cove from Rimmington (talk to Cabin Boy Colin on the western jetty) and take the shortcut over the rocks level . Completion of The Corsair Curse and 10 is required.
- Alternatively, you could walk from Yanille or Castle Wars, but it is a considerable distance compared with the other two teleport options.
- Teleport via Spirit Tree to Feldip Hills, run east to Corsair Cove and then use the "Climb Rocks" shortcut in the North-West corner of the village. Completion of Tree Gnome Village required for use of spirit trees & 10 Agility required to cross to use shortcut.
- Use a Necklace of passage to teleport to the Eagle's Eyrie, enter the Eyrie, grab a rope, then use it on the Desert Eagle to return to the central nest. From there use the rope on the Jungle Eagle and exit the cave to end up right next to the Hunting expert. (Requires completion of the Eagles' Peak quest)
Hunter creatures[edit | edit source]
The following Hunter creatures are found in this area:
|1||Crimson swift||Bird snare|
|19||Tropical wagtail||Bird snare|
|45||Black warlock||Butterfly net and jar|
|63||Carnivorous chinchompa||Box trap|
Monsters[edit | edit source]
The following monsters are found in this area:
Personalities[edit | edit source]
- The hunting expert is the only NPC found in this area. Players may talk to her for hunting advice, or to claim the Hunter cape if the player has reached level 99 in the Hunter skill.
Music[edit | edit source]
|Name||Unlock details||Music track|
|Jungle Hunt||Unlocked at the Feldip Hunter area and Myths' Guild|
Changes[edit | edit source]
|5 March 2015
(update | poll)
Entrance to red chinchompa hunting ground added in southwestern area.