Fermenting vats are used to prepare the various types of ales, as well as cider when brewing. There are two vats in RuneScape. One is located in Keldagrim, on the second floor of the bar in eastern Keldagrim. The other vat is located at Port Phasmatys, underneath the trapdoor in the bar.
Steps[edit | edit source]
For ales[edit | edit source]
- Place 2 buckets of water into the vat
- Add two Barley malt items.
- (Optional) Add a bag of "The stuff."
- Place the special ingredients in the vat.
- Add one pot of ale yeast.
- Wait at least 12 hours before checking. The ale will probably be ready in 2–3 days.
- Collect finished ale (or drain bad ale, if it failed).