Fight Arena/Quick guide
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Lady Servil. She is west by southwest of the Monastery that is south of Ardougne. (Note: You can use the Fishing Trawler minigame teleport to get there quickly if you have 15 Fishing.)|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting the quest[edit | edit source]
Inside the arena[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sammy Servil in the first jail cell.
- Without attacking him, talk to the Khazard Guard in the south-east room of the jail near the staircase.
- Go to the bar to the west of the jail and buy a Khali brew for five coins from Khazard barman (if you didn't talk to the right guard, the option is not there).
- Go back to the jail and talk to the guard to get the keys.
- Prepare for a fight. Ranged, mage, or a halberd are recommended to safespot, or the Protect from Melee prayer.
- Use the keys on Sammy's prison door (the most north-eastern cell) to free him.
The battles[edit | edit source]
- Kill the Khazard Ogre (level 63) (if the fight doesn't start, talk to Justin).
- Get locked up again and talk to your cellmate.
- Talk to Hengrad to begin the fight.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion (level 44).
- Kill Bouncer (level 137). Warning: After Bouncer is killed you are unable to reenter the arena. Dying in the arena after this point will make items unobtainable.
- Kill General Khazard (level 112) or run away through the door in the south-east corner of the arena (or just run north until he's not aggressive).
- Return to Lady Servil.
Rewards[edit | edit source]