Fight Arena/Quick guide
|Fight Arena (#32)|
|Release date||23 July 2002 (Update)|
Details[edit | edit source]
|Start point||Talk to Lady Servil. She is just south-west of the Monastery that is south of Ardougne.|
|Enemies to defeat|
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Starting the quest[edit | edit source]
Inside the arena[edit | edit source]
- Talk to Sammy Servil in the first jail cell.
- Without attacking him, 'talk to the Khazard Guard in the south-east room of the jail near the staircase.
- Go to the bar to the west of the jail and buy a Khali brew for five coins (if you didn't talk to the right guard, the option is not there).
- Go back to the Fight Arena and talk to the Khazard Guard to get the keys.
- Use the Khazard cell keys on Sammy Servil's prison door to free him.
- Prepare for a fight, ranged/mage recommended to safespot, or the Protect from melee prayer.
The battles[edit | edit source]
- Kill the Khazard Ogre (level 63) (if the fight doesn't start, talk to Justin).
- Talk to Hengrad to begin the fight.
- Kill the Khazard scorpion (level 44).
- Kill Bouncer (level 137).
- Kill General Khazard (level 112) or run away through the door in the south-east corner of the arena.
- Return to Lady Servil.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- 2 Quest Quest points
- 12,175 Attack Attack experience
- 2,175 Thieving Thieving experience
- 1,000 Coins
- The Khazard armour